• A BLOODY MESS VOLGENDE SPEELTOPIC: LINK
    ENGLISH MSV
    16+ recommended
    A Sonder's production

Did you ever had a moment when you saw something strange? Something that wasn't quite right? Like a glance of darkness in that stranger's eyes, or a shadow that shouldn't be there? No?
    Good. You don't want to.
    But there are people who can. They see the monsters, they hunt them and they kill them.
    No, this ain't Twilight.

It's October 2015 and Greenstone (USA) has never been so un-dead. The Werewolve-packs are bigger than ever, the Vampire-colony has never had this much power, but the Hunters are still managing to keep the balance. It's hard, it's difficult, it's even nearly impossible, but they can do it. With Codes, agreements and a try for peace, they can keep up.
    Until the Outcasts arrive and everything they have worked for has come to an end. These cruel Hunters won't stop until the last creature has burned to death. They will succeed, and nobody stands in there way, or at least not for long. Suddenly, the city is at the brink of war, and nobody can be trusted anymore. Hunter, Vampire or Werewolve, they all have the same question.
    Who is hunting who?

Dark souls are old souls.

ROLES
    Vampires
    Marthe ~ Aincrad ~ Helias ~ idk ~ Colony (2nd ic)
    Liesje ~ Sonder ~ Thorne ~ 16 / 815 ~ Loner
    Lene ~Tamaki ~ Theodore Zachariah Wren ~ 26 / 239 ~ Colony | 2 AF
    Nichelle ~ Fukari ~ Marley Georgia Paleari ~ Age/Real Age ~ Colony (3th) | 4
    Cheryl ~ Feyre ~ Catherine Amelia Kingston ~ 20 / 187 ~ Colony | 2 AF
    Amber ~ Mayakovski~ Daelyn Orsay Willow ~ 22 / 677 ~ Leader colony | 4

Hunters
    OldHub:
    Marthe ~ Aincrad ~ Freya Historia Rose Maria Ackerman. ~ 16 | 3
    Mirte ~ Caster ~ Zachaël Nathanael Ackerman ~ 19 | 5 AF
    Gabriëlle/Gaby ~ Feared ~ Obsidian "Sid" Elladore Genefray ~ 19 | 5 AF
    Amber ~ Mayakovski ~ James Maximus Watson ~ 27 | 5

Outcast:
    Loïs ~ Serenata ~ Claire Gena Brooks ~ 26 | 2 AF
    Lene ~ Tamaki ~ Vester Wolfgang Morgenstern ~ 22 | 5
    Megan ~ Kepner ~ [Reagan Catalina Brennan] ~ 20 | 5

Werewolves
    Liesje ~ Sonder ~ Fox Jonathan Francis Timaeus Ackerman ~ 26 ~ Alfa St.-Louis | 2 AF
    Cheryl ~ Feyre ~ Leilani Kiera Dawson ~ 23 ~ Warrior St.-Louis
    Robin ~ Yisha ~ Rebecca Ann Ravens ~ 20 ~ ? St.-Louis
    Nichelle ~ Fukari ~ Celaena Karolyna Madar ~ 24 ~ Oméga St.-Louis | 5

It's the ninth of october, a friday evening. At midnight, there will be fireworks and afterwards the party continues at the Scrubs. It could be a fun and silent night, but that's up to you (:

[ bericht aangepast op 25 jan 2016 - 21:14 ]

Mhm?

THORNE MADISON
    Vampire
    Loner

"I could've handled it," Thorne mumbled while he was studying his skateboard. It was a miracle it wasn't broken, since it had been right in front of the door he'd busted down.
          "It wasn't your problem anyways, or am I mistaking?" he said not unfriendly. He didn't know much about the city dynamics; how many werewolf Packs there were and how big they were, who the important Vampires were - although he guessed Helias would be one, otherwise he would have never send Thorne to an highschool... He sighed because he had also no idea what the Scrubs were, but he didn't want to tell Leila. For some reason, he didn't want her to know how powerful and old he actual was, or that he was new to this city.
          "Yeah, sure.. If I get in," he grinned sheepishly. Another disadventage of his young dying age. In Europe, it was less of a problem, but here.. He wasn't so sure about that. He could tag along with Helias, but he was too proud for that. It didn't bother him that no one ever guessed he was the Master, but he didn't like it when they thought the opposite. He was still seventy years older, thank you very much.
          "I thought there were going to be fireworks?" he asked Leila.

[ bericht aangepast op 25 nov 2015 - 22:38 ]

Mhm?

HUNTER • OLDHUB • HILLSIDE

A laugh escaped Freya's mouth at Sid's comment and she couldn't help but smile broadly at how happy her cousin looked. She wanted to make another comment, but she heard Fox curse and turned her curious gaze towards him instead. Freya felt really tired, but she didn't want her brother to notice because she was pretty sure he'd send her off someplace safe. And she didn't want that. If there was any place she could get back at Thorne, it was this one, but she wouldn't tell Fox that. She also denied she was not at all capable to take him on right now. She just wanted to know who he was, how old he was, what the Hell he was doing in Greenstone. She looked up when Fox started talking about the fireworks.
          "Ooh, yes!" she said giddily. "If only I had actual pants that didn't make so much effort to drop to my ankles, everything would be fantabulous." She smiled at Fox, piercing his eyes with an obvious murder glare in hers. However, she grimaced as a searing pain shot through her head and she blinked a few times in order for it to go away. She turned away from Fox and held a hand against her head, feeling enormously dizzy. "I'm fine," she then said quietly, but the blood that stuck to her hand told her otherwise.

[ bericht aangepast op 23 nov 2015 - 22:01 ]

help

Vester Wolfgang Morgenstern.
    — Hunter, Outcasts —

Vester took another bite of his burger and dug a dollar out of the pocket of his jacket. "I'm fine. This is my natural face," he answered, not really buying her worrying frown. No one had worried about him for ages, so why would this strange girl. He slightly wondered why the girl had asked that question. And then he understood. This was the girl that had bumped into him earlier. And the girl he'd seen talking to Sid and Zach. And now, Vester thought with a hint of a smile on his lips, she wanted to know what I thought about it.
          "Hey, you're the one who bumped into me earlier. And weren't you talking to those other people?" He pointed in the direction he'd last seen Sid and Zach, but couldn't see them anymore. Either they had left or got removed from his sight. "And your hand. I'd say it looks like blood," he said calmly and raised his eyebrow slightly. "Bloody nose? Or did you have to punch someone in the face?" Vester couldn't help but hope she punched Zach in the face.

kindness is never a burden.

Theodore Zachariah Wren
    — Vampire, Colony —

While Cat was getting their food and Theo was smoking his cigarette, a girl came up to him. "You got a lighter for me?" she asked with a heavy Southern accent. Theo raised an eyebrow. The girl was clearly under-dressed and if this had been the 1900's, she'd unquestionably been mistaken for a prostitute. Yet this weren't the 1900's and girls walked around looking like this all the time. And Theo wasn't exactly complaining.
          "You're not from here, are you?" he asked the girl as he lighted a cigarette for her.
          "It's that obvious, huh," she answered with a smile. She took a drag of her cigarette and batted her eyelashes seductively up and down. Theo had never seen a girl do that before. "I'm staying in a hotel in the city with a few of my friends." She pointed a perfectly manicured finger to a group of girls not far from them. "We're actually going to a party in the city later and we were wondering if you maybe want to come? You need an invite, though." She smiled and took a small step closer. The corner of Theo's mouth curled up at the thought of going to a party full of hot human girls. And then he noticed Cat, coming their way with her arms full of food.
          "I'll think about it," he promised the girl with a smile, took the glittery invite out of her hand and gave her a wink. He then dropped his cigarette, extinguished it with his foot and walked over to Cat. Whilst walking he put the invite in the back pocket of his jeans, hearing the girl talking cheerfully to her friends from a distance.
          "You forget that my charm and my good looks will make them forget all about my imperfections — although, let's be real, I'm nearly perfect," Theo answered with a grin as he took his part of the food from her hands and walked over to an empty bench. "What's that on your arm?" Theo frowned as he noticed the writings on her arm.

AVALINE "AVA" THOMSON
    Vampire
    Loner

She sniggered at his comment, but didn't really believe him. She knew no kid was born with a facial expression like that, but she guessed he didn't want to tell his life story then and there, and certainly not to a stranger. She happily took the dollar, mumbled a thank you and paid for her drink. She offered him some in return.
          "Did I? I don't know, I bump into a lot of people, since they tend to not see me," she answered. Although the second part was true, she lied about the bumping. It was very easy for her to dance in the crowd without touching someone. She actually loved to do that.
          "If I did, I'm sorry to bother you then. I did talk to some people, but they didn't really like me. And I might have... punched someone, but he deserved it." She smiled and went to sit on a small wall that was near the gates of the Theme Park. Although it wasn't very high, she still had to jump and her feet wouldn't touch the ground. She didn't even notice it anymore.
          "You don't seem like you belong here, so.. What brought you here?"

[ bericht aangepast op 24 nov 2015 - 23:52 ]

Mhm?

— Hunter, Outcasts —

Vester declined her offer, as he already had his beer. Instead he took a gulp out of the bottle and pulled a face. This beer was horrible. He knew he should've gone for the strong alcohol in the clubs instead. "I hardly believe people don't tend to see you. You know what they say... Beautiful faces attract the biggest crowd. Or maybe they don't say that, I don't know." Vester didn't really understand what was happening. Who was this girl and why were they talking?
          "I don't think they like anyone but themselves, to be honest," Vester continued. He leaned against the wall behind hem and felt the pocket knife stinging in his back. "And good. If he deserved it." He glanced over at the girl, who was now sitting on the small wall. He thought it very unthinkable that this girl was a vampire. She couldn't be over 20 and her feet didn't even touch the ground when she was sitting down. She was even smaller than Sid.
          Vester blinked twice before he realized what the girl had asked him next. He realized he'd been staring and quickly turned away his eyes. After another bite of his burger, he threw away the paper thingie in the bin next to him. "Work.. I guess you could call it that. Let's just say I didn't really have a choice. What about you?"

AVALINE "AVA" THOMSON
    Vampire
    Loner

She watched him drink the beer and had a sudden feeling he did that a lot. She didn't feel pity, but her curiosity grew. Everything about the young guy screamed he had been through a lot of stuff. Interesting stuff.
          "That's very nice of you to say, " she answered polite. She knew she was pretty, but didn't really care about it. A few centuries ago, she was seen as a witch, for God's sake, thus why would she care about what other people think off her? They would die anyways, and she would be laughing at their graves.
          "So you do know them, then? They were very focused on each other, I'll give you that." She hadn't looked at him while she was speaking, since she was cleaning her white dress. She looked around her and noticed people were wearing more jackets and coats. She quickly took her own jacket out of her backpack, since she wasn't that uncaring about her being a Vampire. It would have been like holding a big sign with "I'm a Vampire, kill me!" written on it. Now that she was thinking about Hunters... She looked back at Vester and noticed him staring at her, although it wasn't like guys normally would.
          "Work? What kind of work do you do, then?" she asked, while her suspicion grew. If he was a Hunter, did he know about her? She hoped not, because she had already made two enemies this evening and that was enough for the day. She did smile, however, and answered his last question.
          "Me? I just want to have a little fun."

[ bericht aangepast op 26 nov 2015 - 19:02 ]

Mhm?

Obsidian Elladore Genefrey
    Hunter

She reminded herself of the fact that Zach's hand needed to be taken care of, but she focused mainly on the siblings that had joined them.
          'She's a little smaller than me, blonde hair, quite good looking. She uses her charm a lot.' Her words weren't as friendly as they sounded. The little bitch had annoyed her, done something she utterly hated (hurting Zach) and now her evening was completely spoiled.
          'Ava. Ava is her name. And she is mental. I think she could cause us a lot of trouble.' Her gaze turned serious when she was talking business. Other than the smile she was mostly wearing, she took her duties very serious. But Fox would not be Fox if he didn't start talking about the two of them. She raised her eyebrows skeptically, while she slipped her fingers in the back pocket of Zach's jeans. She even admitted to herself that they looked damn adorable, but she didn't show any of her raising enthusiasm.
          'It's complicated, Foxface. As for the record; I have seen you together with that second of yours. Very cute as well.' She grinned at him, before looking up to Zach. Since Fox and his people would take care of it, she could finally have some fun with the guy she actually wanted to be with.
          'Want to see the fireworks?' Well, he could see them; since there would be a big crowd where the magic happened. She would just hear the bangs and enjoy the happy people.

Feel the fire, but do not succumb to it.

— Hunter, Outcasts —

Vester thought a minute about how he would phrase his relationship with Sid and Zach. Or rather, lack there of. If she was a vampire, this would be a very sneaky way of her to find out who he was. But even if she wasn't, he couldn't just tell her they used to train together. That would just be weird. "We used to be sort of friends in high school," he answered then. "Until I dropped out." He raised an eyebrow when the girl put on her jacket. He'd been wearing his all evening and hadn't even noticed the change in temperature. Alcohol keeps you warm apparently.
          "Security work," Vester answered without blinking. He looked her daring in the eye as if he was screaming, 'I'm not lying, try me.' He'd told people the same lie over and over again for years. Hotel staff, airplane stewards, women... He turned away and took another sip of his bottle. Halfway through. "They send me all over the world, the rich bastards. As if I don't have better things to do."
          Vester was taken a bit aback by her next words. He frowned a little and looked at her from the corner of his eye. A hint of a smile still lingered on her lips. "And you're enjoying yourself? In this theme park for children?"

[ bericht aangepast op 25 nov 2015 - 20:36 ]

Zachaël Nathanael Ackerman

Fox’s words made Zachaël smile — for him it was obvious for all the time that he knew Obsidian but the two of them were just too afraid to admit it. When Obsidian started to talk about what she knew about the female Vampire, he didn’t listened at all because he was focussing with all his strength on her hand on his butt. Well — not his butt, just in his back pocket but that was close enough to tune the rest out.
    After Obsidian asked him about the fireworks, he shot her a little smile: knowing that— that was the fact she was most excited about. But just at that moment he saw his cousin become a little unstable and muttering something to Fox, which filled him with questions. What was she holding back or at least nog telling him? It was obvious she had some kind of wound on her head because he saw a smear of redness on her little hand.
          “Freybear — would you mind to take a look at my hand? I think my middle finger needs to be set,” he asked quiet. He knew his cousin was good with healing and stuff, but all he wanted was a reason to get close to her and see how bad her injuries were.
    He put his injured hand in the air — it was strange to see your finger point at a direction you don’t it to do — and gave his cousin an apologetic smile. “I want to hold the hand of my girlfriend while watching the fireworks.

LEILANI KIERA DAWSON

[center]“Sometimes it’s best to just say ‘Whatever’ and watch everyone else make the dumb mistakes.”

'You can always bribe the doormen with money,' Leila said. 'If you have enough, most will probably let you in. And otherwise you can always take the back door.' Leila herself had done this often enough when she was not old enough yet to get into nightclubs and didn't have money to bribe the doormen.
          'Hmm, they should start about now,' Leila mumbled a bit confused, when Thorne started about the fireworks. 'They are probably delayed or something.' If there was a delay, she hoped it wouldn't be because of another problem. She wasn't really in the mood for more of that stuff. On the one hand, she couldn't wait for the fireworks to start, so she could get out of here and party, but she also kind of just wanted to sleep.
          'You don't know anyone who owns a car, by any chance?' Leila asked Thorne. 'My ride ditched me.'

[ bericht aangepast op 25 nov 2015 - 21:37 ]

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

FOX JONATHAN FRANCIS TIMAEUS (ACKERMAN)
    Werewolf
    Alfa St.-Louis

When his sister turned around, he got a good look at her wound. It had reopend, which made Fox curse under his breath. He wasn't very good at stitching people up, since it was almost never necessary with werewolves. Putting bones back to how they belong, now that was something he could do within seconds. He wanted to stop her and bring her to the hospital, even if it meant he had to drag her over there, but Sid's words distracted him. He made a mental note about the crazy vampire woman, but it were her other words that confused him.
          "My second? You mean Beau? What?" He blinked in astonishment. Yes, they were very good friends, you could even say best friends, but they didn't do... gay things, did they? What the hell was she talking about?
          "Wait... You mean Leila?" he suddenly realized. "She isn't my seco- I mean Bèta and that's only for fun." Relieve that he had solved that little misunderstandig, he relaxed a bit, only to be tensed up again by his cellphone. Speak of the devil, it was Beau.
          "What's wrong?" Fox immediately asked, while he followed his sister closer to the other Hunters. She started fixing Zach's hand, which looked rather nasty. He stood right behind her, in case she would faint. If she fell on her head again, he would never forgive himself.
          "Nothing, I just wanted to check up on you." Beau's voice sounded rather amused and Fox relaxed again. It was almost midnight and the Theme Park would close it's gates after the fireworks. The other werewolves and most of the vampires and Hunters would finally leave.
          "Fool," he muttered, but with a small smile and, after which he ended the call. He looked at his sister and cousin and frowned. Freya wasn't doing it quite right, probably due to her concussion
          "What are you doing? Breaking the rest of his hand?" he said, before grabbing her hands gently and pushing them away. With a blank face he inspected Zach's hand. He was grateful the Hunter didn't wear any silver rings, because he would hate to burn himself in front of them. It's not like he hadn't accepted the fact he was... different, but he didn't like to be confronted with it in front of his family. It brought back bad memories he didn't need to recall.
          "This is going to hurt," he warned Zach. Within the second, he bended his finger back, after which he took his lighter and some tape out of his pocket of his jacket. He had needed tape too many times to not have it up close all of the time. With some quick manoeuvres he binded his finger.
          "I'm sorry, buddy. I think you'll have to use your other hand tonight," he said with a suggestive eyebrow wiggle.

[ bericht aangepast op 29 nov 2015 - 21:22 ]

Mhm?

THORNE MADISON
    Vampire
    Loner

Thorne shook his head, but he had a friendly smile on his face. Leila had just reminded him he could finally get his license legally. He knew how to drive a car for years and he was actually quite good at it, but those stupid laws...
          "I'm sorry. I know someone with a car, but you don't want to get a ride from him, trust me. Where did yours go?" he asked, while they were walking towards some place Thorne didn't know. He liked the werewolf, she was nice to him, although he was still a bit suspicious about that. They walked past a few stands, but Thorne didn't pay much attention to them. He did get distracted by a few people who were talking in a small 'alley' between two stalls. He stopped at a safe distance and squinted his eyes.
          "Mother of all Hell's beings," he muttered when he recognised Freya. He wanted to get closer, but he didn't know the other people she was with. They could be Hunters too, and he wasn't going to take a stupid risk twice on the same day. He had been hurt enough, thank you very much.

Mhm?

CATHERINE "CAT" AMELIA KINGSTON

“The coldest depth of Hell is reserved for people who abandon kittens.”

Cat frowned slightly when she saw that some blonde bimbo walked away from Theo and he put some glitterly thing in his backpocket. What was that all about?
          'You won't be so charming anymore when they puke all over you because you taste gross,' Cat muttered Theo took his food and she followed him to an empty bench. She wondered if he was going to tell her about the glittery thing in his pocket. Probably not.
          'Oh, some nice smelling, cute guy in line for the fastfoodstand wanted to give me his number, but I don't have my phone with me so he wrote it on my arm,' she answered Theo's question and the took a bite of her hotdog, which tasted quite nice. 'I lub hurmun frod,' she said with her mouth full.
          Cat glanced at the group of girls, who were still looking at Theo. 'What was that glittery thing that girl gave you?'

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

Helias Albright | Atlas Hunter
    VAMPIRE • COLONY'S SECOND IN COMMAND • MONTADON
    It was in the middle of the night and Helias' eyes shot straight open at the sound of struggle. He hadn't even noticed he'd fallen asleep, right there in his armchair. Helias could not remember this ever happening before - or even why he'd plainly fallen asleep right then and there. It was very much unlike him to lose all track of thought and just drift away, even the memory of her soothing voice and her warm skin against his was hard to recollect. His brow furrowed deeply and he ran a hand through his tousled up hair. His book had fallen to the ground and there was still a warm feeling of contendness lingering in his chest. Then, he snapped back to reality and stood up.
          Her sobbing had increased so much she'd almost started screaming. Mumbling in her sleep, caught by a vicious nightmare, he could only make out the word "no" as he sat down next her on the bed she'd decided to get comfortable in while he had decided to take place at the other side of the room so his light wouldn't keep her up. Of course Helias had no trouble with reading in the dark, but the cold feeling always rendered him annoyed.
          She was grasping for the sheets now and breathing heavily. Her blonde hair was spread out over her pillow, strayed strands stuck to her face which was pearly with swat. Helias swept it out of the way and held her face between his two hands.
          "Ava," he spoke in an useless attempt to wake her up. Instead, something completely different happened as her hand shot out to him, making deep scratches in his face, down to his neck. A deep, animal-like growl came from his throat in anger. She would've ripped it out if he hadn't grabbed her hand - which he was now crushing underneath his fingers. At that, he bit down on his lip harshly to hold back a lot of swear words. Just as quickly as he had grabbed her, he let go again and Ava woke up with a bewildered scream, punching in the air as if she was trying to scare away invisible ghosts. Helias felt blood dripping from his chin and he stood up as he wiped it away, not really feeling the need to try and comfort her right now as his bleeding was one of the only things he truly and utterly detested.
          The light in the hallway flicked on, but he stopped right there in the doorway, leaning against it with one hand - the one that wasn't covered in blood. He couldn't hear her distraught gasps anymore. Now they had become silent sniffs and he closed his eyes as they became sobs, turning back around and looking at her from a distance. A distance which he closed seconds later, surpressing the feeling of pity that crept up inside of him.
          He pulled her close to her, harsher than was necessary, and his right hand he ran slowly up and down her spine. Her face was buried in his chest and blood trickled from his chin into her hair, but he didn't bother to do anything about it. Her breathing eased down and finally she managed some soft-spoken words.
          "I thought you were Them," she said, her voice cracking as she held back another fit of tears. She was absolutely drenching his shirt and he didn't comment on what she was saying. He only placed his index finger beneath her chin and forced her to look at him. "I hurt you," she said, her words smothered by her tears. Helias shook his head and ran a hand through her hair.
          "I broke your hand, it's okay," he said quietly, but Ava frantically shook her head.
          "No, you don't get it. I
    hurt you. I always hurt..."
          "Shut up."

The memory popped up as if it was a jack-in-a-box. His eyes had lost focus as he had been looking how Daelyn walked away from him. It rarely ever happened he got tangled up in his own thoughts and just like always, he was annoyed he now did.
          Helias stared at his phone. She's already killed two people and I won't clean it up for you. The man ran a hand through his hair and for a split second contemplated on just going to look for her himself. But Helias decided against it. He'd already made it easy enough for her and he didn't feel like putting more effort into it than was necessary. Honestly, he just wanted to go home and sleep, something he'd avoided doing for weeks now. He usually kept a steady rhythm, but the last three weeks had existed out of nothing less than paper work. He stood up and reached in his pocket, getting out his car key. Only then, he realised he didn't have his house key with him and he cursed to himself.

MY MIND REBELS AT STAGNATION.

GIVE ME WORK, GIVE ME PROBLEMS.

[ bericht aangepast op 26 nov 2015 - 20:10 ]

help