• Hier kun je al je frustraties, euforische momenten en hersenspinsels kwijt.
    Dus zit je iets dwars? Heb je problemen? Is je ijsje niet lekker? Of voel je je gewoon zo ontzettend blij en wil je dat met de rest van Quizlet delen?
    Schrijf hier dan alles van je af.

"Ignite, my love. Ignite."

Square schreef:
    (...)

Alles in je kast/onder je bed/uit het raam smijten en met je laptop op bed gaan zitten, voilà. :Y)

In de praktijk is dat wel echt exact wat ik in het afgelopen uur heb gedaan. Mijn boekenkast is ontploft, maar hé, de vloer is weer leeg! :W

Ik kijk uit het raam, naar de lucht en de zon, ik loop naar buiten en flikker van het balkon.

Gelukkig, niet Snoepie. Wel de kat van de overburen. Arm beest.

• It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •

Dorneget schreef:

Verdorie. Die mensen bij jou kijken niet waar ze rijden, buh. :c

Overigens, ik heb ook een poes gehad die Snoepie heette c:

Egal was kommt, es wird gut, sowieso. Immer geht 'ne neue Tür auf, irgendwo.

Jonty schreef:
    (...)

Verdorie. Die mensen bij jou kijken niet waar ze rijden, buh. :c

Overigens, ik heb ook een poes gehad die Snoepie heette c:

Nee precies. Ook nu was t een meneer. Vraag me af ofnt dezelfde was.

Naahw leuk! :3 ik vraag me nu wel af waar Snoepie is though. Maar de tuin van de buren vindt ze geweldig dus vast daar x)

• It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •

Mijn mobiel geeft nu al aan dat de zon ondergaat. Het is nog maar 3 uur O:

Dorneget schreef:

Gelukkig, alleen jammer voor de buren.:c

Queer zijn is gewoon alles

Ik lees 'het meisje in de trein' in de trein. Lol.

Daag verdoving, hallo pijn :c

26 - 02 - '16

"Sweetheart it's gonna be alright."
    Not really. But it’s very kind of you to say that, and that you took your time to message me. So thank you. I hope you are having a lovely day.

Oh, how I wish I could blaim others. The thing is, nobody abused me or made me this way. I did it myself and I think that's kinda sad. Even worse is that everyone around me is going throug a hard time because of me. Just because of me. Me.
    I'm sorry mom, that my mental illness is disturbing your nights.
    I'm sorry dad, that you have to cry because of me when you don't want to.
    I'm sorry friends that I'm ruining your school projects and I'm sorry mentor, that you can't give me my exam-speech at the end of this year.
    I'm sorry cat, that you have to come to me every day to whipe my tears away.
    I'm sorry God, I'm sorry moon, for not making you proud.
    I'm sorry good people around me, for being a burden.

Maybe one day, I will have to say sorr for not being here anymore.
    Why does it frighten me? I won't be a burden, night disturber or the one that makes people cry. I won't be in pain anymore. I won't hurt anyone anymore. So why am I afraid?
    I guess I'm just too selfish.

. . .
    My God.
    I hate my mental illness. I hate it.

I should study

Mhm?

Tijd om er weer in te vliegen. *O*
    Ik zou niet opgewekt moeten zijn.

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

Trees schreef:

(...)

Oh, how I wish I could blaim others. The thing is, nobody abused me or made me this way. I did it myself and I think that's kinda sad. Even worse is that everyone around me is going throug a hard time because of me. Just because of me. Me.
    I'm sorry mom, that my mental illness is disturbing your nights.
    I'm sorry dad, that you have to cry because of me when you don't want to.
    I'm sorry friends that I'm ruining your school projects and I'm sorry mentor, that you can't give me my exam-speech at the end of this year.
    I'm sorry cat, that you have to come to me every day to whipe my tears away.
    I'm sorry God, I'm sorry moon, for not making you proud.
    I'm sorry good people around me, for being a burden.

Maybe one day, I will have to say sorr for not being here anymore.
    Why does it frighten me? I won't be a burden, night disturber or the one that makes people cry. I won't be in pain anymore. I won't hurt anyone anymore. So why am I afraid?
    I guess I'm just too selfish.

. . .
    My God.
    I hate my mental illness. I hate it.

"A good book is always good, no matter how many times you've read it."

Ratonhnhake schreef:
    (...)

Thanks, but I don't feel like I deserve it with hurting people and hating myself.

[ bericht aangepast op 21 dec 2015 - 16:36 ]

Is mijn kamer eindelijk schoon en stofvrij, nies ik nu nog meer dan ik vanochtend deed. :W Ga nou liggen, dwarrelend stof.

Ik kijk uit het raam, naar de lucht en de zon, ik loop naar buiten en flikker van het balkon.

Ahhh, als ik steeds weer minidingen blijf aanpassen komt dit natuurlijk nooit af. :'D Misschien wordt het tijd om het gewoon online te gooien.

"Just words." "But good words. That's where ideas begin." - Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan