• Hier kun je al je frustaties, euforische momenten en hersenspinsels kwijt.
    Dus zit je iets dwars? Heb je problemen? Is je ijsje niet lekker? Of voel je je gewoon zo ontzettend blij en wil je dat met de rest van Quizlet delen?
    Schrijf hier dan alles van je af

[ bericht aangepast op 2 maart 2016 - 20:23 ]

What would Emma do?

Jinxxx schreef:
    (...)
    Wut. Waarom kan ik je niet meer pb/gb'en? :c

Oh wait.

MEHRI IMMA ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT AND I BETTER GET SOME HIGH ASS RESOLUTION PICS.

Heaven is a place that we all have

Vraag me af of ik het zo zal laten, of dat ik er nog iets aan toe zal voegen. Hmm...

The dark sky was filled with bright stars. Jasper sat next to his best friend Monty.
    “So,” he said with a soft voice. “What do you think?”
    Monty smiled at his question.
    “I was afraid my first night on earth would be a hell, but it’s far away from that.” Jasper grinned at Monty.
    “You are cute when you say such things.” Monty blushed because of Jaspers words. Jasper, who just found out what he said, tried to make up an excuse: “I didn't mean to say thát! I mean that you look so happy!”
    Monty shook his head while laughing.
    “You are unbelievable, you know?”
    “I’m sorry for being such a bad liar,” Jasper said with a blush on his cheeks.
    Monty looked Jasper in the eyes and smiled.
    “It's okay, I feel flattered.” The blush on the boys cheeks became more red.
    “Jees, I didn't know that earth could be this hot at night,” Jasper huffed. He laid down in the grass and stared at the sky. He heard Monty giggling and looked at him. Jasper saw his dark eyes lighten up a little, in the light of the moon. He could see that Monty looked back at him.
    “You know,” Monty said while he laid himself down on the left side of Jasper. “I’m happy to be here with you.” The boys looked at each other and smiled.

Egal was kommt, es wird gut, sowieso. Immer geht 'ne neue Tür auf, irgendwo.

LittIe schreef:
    (...)

Oh wait.

MEHRI IMMA ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT AND I BETTER GET SOME HIGH ASS RESOLUTION PICS.

You bettaaaa do that mateyyyy.

Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

So much fucking pain. De hele effing dag al.

Fijn dat je al slaapt terwijl ik verga van de pijn. Je laat weer zien hoeveel ik aan je heb.

[ bericht aangepast op 4 maart 2016 - 0:04 ]

Floef, kom terug. Ik heb knuffels nodig.

What would Emma do?

look, i pimped my room a few days ago <3

Achievement schreef:

love love love.

//jesus christ what was this it felt like rewind power like life is strange on my phone all of a sudden

GODFUCK HOODIES ARE TOO UNCOMFORTABLE IN BED JESUS CHRIST I CANT PUT EM ON I'LL GET ALL CLAUSTROFOBIC AND SHIT

er is een verschil tussen mager zijn en anorexia hebben, lol

[ bericht aangepast op 4 maart 2016 - 0:12 ]

Trees schreef:
    (...)

Zeg me alsjeblieft dat het niet de Seth-ik-kan-niet-slapen-dus-ik-ga-(...) is, want dat is het eerste waar ik aan denk en ik maak me zorgen.

Don't worry, fren.

Caution first, always.

Achievement schreef:
    (...)

HAHA OMG ASHSKFKKD PLEAAASE IM ALREADY SAD AF I WANT HIM NOW ;;-;-;-;;;

NO NO NO I DIDN'T MEAN TO MAKE YOU SAD I'M SORRY

— Inner peace, it's hard to find. —

Achievement schreef:

Omg, I love it!!

Ik wil mn kamer ook volhangen met posters maar hee, blijkbaar gaan we dit jaar toch verhuizen dus wat heeft het voor nut :')

"A good book is always good, no matter how many times you've read it."

Kootra schreef:
    (...)
    Don't worry, fren.

I won't if you won't let Blurryface win man, be strong.

Fucking hell. Ik haat dit zo...

Waarom doe ik mezelf dit toch aan?

What would Emma do?

sometimes i wonder if i have feelings at all.

maybe.