• † † †

† † †

† † †

1866, Weston, West Virginia

The Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum for the mentally ill was founded in 1864. Since then it has had a reputation of beholding the worst of the worst. Between the walls of Trans-Allegheny die many souls who are buried in the gigantic graveyard on the edge of the grounds. It is told to be haunted with bad luck and everyone who is locked up inside, won't ever leave the grounds. Dead or alive. Now in 1866 the asylum has been reopened, after it was closed for several months due to a particularly gruesome murder inside its walls. Eight clients have been transferred from different other asylums to spend the remaining of their insane lives in Trans-Allegheny, but it is not only walls that holds the clients inside. According to the rumors, the doctors who have been appointed to take care of the clients aren't quite sane themselves. Welcome to the horrors of Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum.

R O L E S
    DOCTORS
    Killian Theodore Cliffwood • Ian Somerhalder (narcissist) // Lizor
    Edward Isaac Jones • Iwan Rheon // Shireen
    Norman Richard Galloway • David Gandy (drug addict) // Miall

Katherine Williams • Scarlett Johansson (sadist) // Macabre
    Elaine Ophelia Hershey • Kristina Romanova // Shocker
    Adaline Ruth Baker • Elizabeth Olsen // Viraha

PATIENTS
    Charles Alexander Madkins • fc • Paranoid Personality Disorder // Lachesism
    Henry Nicholas Reign • Daniel Bederov • Major Depressive Disorder // Viraha
    Lukas Heathford • Arthur Daniyarov • PTSD // Marlow
    Jethro Niclas Hayes • ? • Borderline personality disorder // Scythe
    Lilith Stanbury • Violet Ell • Schizophrenia/ED // Macabre
    Anastasia Florence Chau-Se • Daul Kim • Dissociative Identity Disorder // Lizor
    Therese Scottsman • Lorde • Hysteria // Shireen
    Dorothy Margaret Crawford • Cora Keegan • Bipolar // Miall

T O P I C S
    Roletopic
    Chattopic 1, 2
    Playtopic

S T A R T E R
    It is early in the morning and the patients arrive at Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum. The doctors and nurses are ready to examine them completely before they get showed to their small rooms. The patients aren't allowed their own possessions in and have to walk around in pre scripted clothes. They have to wear white pants - men - and a long ankle skirt - women - with an elastic band instead of a fly and a white blouse.

R U L E S
    † There is maximum of two roles.
    † Only Macabre and Lizor make new topics.
    † Posts have to contain at least 250 words.
    † No fights, unless it's in character.
    † OOC in playing topic between hooks or in the spam topic.
    † 16+ is allowed.
    † Without permission you can not control other roles.
    † Don't shut anyone out and try to read the posts from others.
    † In your post you name your name, role, location and the person you role is with.
    † No Harley Quinn's or Tate's.
    † Take the year into consideration when you pick a face claim.
    † And above all; have fun!

[ bericht aangepast op 18 jan 2017 - 17:09 ]

My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.

Elaine Ophelia Hershey

I rolled my eyes at her back, this woman was really doing my head in. Oh well, her loss. I actually didn't really care about her decision, even though I almost knew for sure she would regret it. I closed the door behind her back, sat down behind my desk and took my typewriter. I started typing down the notes I had made of Therese, threw the old files about her away and replaced them with the new ones when I finished typing it. Now hopefully she would stop whining that the file wasn't up-to-date enough. I got up and took the folder that said 'Therese Scottsman' and walked out of my office. I walked around the corner and frowned when I saw a rather young man walking the exact opposite way as I did, not that–that was such a strange thing to do, but he seemed to be a patient, as he wore an outfit meant for patients. Why wasn't there anybody watching him?
          ‘Excuse me, sir, might I help you?’ I asked politely but backed off when I noticed the look in his eyes. He seemed scared, anxious, terrified even.
          ‘I will murder you,’ the guy hissed and pushed me roughly against the wall. I felt his fingers wrap themselves around my throat so as to suffocate me. I made an attempt on pushing him away but he was simply too strong for me. Way too strong. I let the folder of Therese drop to the ground. His grip tightened around my throat while I gasped for air.
          ‘Help,’ I said, but it was nothing but a weak whisper. My sight went blank as I was slowly losing my consciousness. I tried kicking him, hitting him, everything to make him let go of me. His grip loosened a bit, just a tiny bit, but enough for me to take a rather deep breath and scream my lungs out. ‘Someone help me!’

Doctor • 28 • Major OCD issues & obsessed with perfection • Examination room/office • Lukas, her savior :')

[ bericht aangepast op 25 dec 2016 - 22:40 ]

I just caught the wave in your eyes

Jethro Niclas Hayes
    patient • 26 • borderline • his room • Henry

“I should never be left alone with my mind for too long.”

"Interesting idea, looking around I mean." Jeth gets up and walks to the door, which isn't locked, to his surprise. He thought Killian locked it, but that must have been his mind, messing with him. He was so used to being locked that he assumed it happened this time as well. Oh well, then he could walk around, even better. With easy steps, he set foot in the hallway, opening Henry's door along the way.
    "My parents regret their descision to let me look after my aunt, it's quite funny actually," he said, not caring if Henry was still behind him.
          Jeth walked through the hallway, past other empty bedrooms, looking for some kind of living room or other people, when he heard an unusual noice. His pace quickened when he say someone trying to choke something. He took the hands of the young fellow and with brute force, pulled him away from the lady. Jeth had no idea who they where, but he needed to get of of her. He pushed Lukas to the floor, so he could sit against the wall.
    "Hey fellow, calm down. It's alright," Jeth spoke in a calm manner, totally forgetting about the woman. Maybe Henry would take care of her.
          In the mean time, Jeth felt in all pockets, looking for something to calm the guy. Relieve was visible on his face when he found a necklace. Jeth forced the necklace in the hand of the guy, hoping it would calm him down.
    "Hey, what's your name? I'm Jeth, I will help you, you don't have to fear me. What's happening? You can calm down now, nothing will hurt you, you're save." Jeth was still trying to hold down the guy while he spoke to him. For a split seconde, Jeth wondered why he was here, he felt more sane than he normally felt.

[ bericht aangepast op 26 dec 2016 - 15:43 ]

Katherine "Kath" Williams
    Nurse • sadist • examination room • with Dot

A wave of satisfaction hit Katherine like a wave after she had stopped fighting the anger, after she had just let it all go - it has always been an amazing feeling. As if the weight of her shoulder has been lifted.
    The nurse gazed at her patient, whom was pressing her fingernails into the palms of her hands. A crimson liquid dripped down, slowly, hitting the ground. Kath arched a brow, tilting her head.
    "I never hurt myself," the girl quietly spoke, causing Katherine to smirk a little. The corner of her red lips curled up, twitching a little, and then she couldn't help herself; a laughter left her mouth. It sounded cheerful, pleasant like the clear sound of soft bells. Yet it had a dark tone to it. Why, of course, she was laughing because of the morbid irony in her patient's words. Everything about it was dark.
    "Well, honey, you just did. Answer: a few seconds ago..." The blonde woman scribbled it down, clicking her pen a couple of times again after she did so, thinking quietly. "And why? Why did you just hurt yourself - whether it was on purpose or not. Tell me, dear — why are you so tense, now? What are you thinking at this very moment?"
    Kath raised her finger before Dorothy could even speak. Her nails were long, sharp, and naturally, painted red. "Ah- besides, of course, your 'I don't know'."

D E A T H is such a flirt. . .

"When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.''

HENRY NICHOLAS REIGN

24 • Depressed/Suicidal • Patient

I subtly raise my eyebrows when Jeth opens his door and passes by mine, to do the same. His mustn’t have been locked, and now I wonder if mine was in the first place. Normally I wouldn’t even set a foot outside my little prison cell, however I’m going quite fond of my new neighbor and order myself to follow him, continuing our conversation. There will be time for sleeping later, I suppose.
          ”My parents regret their decision to let me look after my aunt, it’s quite funny actually,” he continues as I slowly catch up to him, until we hear the obvious noises of un ongoing struggle a little further away. As Jeth quickens his pace, so do I – though it takes me more effort than I would desire. It doesn’t take long before we are confronted by a rather horrific sight, another patient mercilessly suffocating a – rather attractive – female.
          As Jeth immediately takes on the guy, who appears to be in a clear daze of psychosis, I squat down next to the woman, studying her with my eyes. She’s very beautiful, I must say – perhaps even more so than my own wife.
          ”Are you still with us, love?” I ask, letting my fingers glide over the bruises on her neck as I frown semi-worriedly. “That’ll be hurting for a while, I’m afraid.”
          I glance over my shoulder, checking on my new friend and see that he appears to be very calm – allowing me to focus on the woman in front of me once again, who by all means shouldn’t be lying on a cold, hard floor. “Try to catch your breath, calmly,” I state, allowing her a minute to come to her senses. But then I tiredly sigh, picking Elaine up from the floor with ease. She’s like a feather, really – with her tender posture. I would be lying if I said I didn’t enjoy having her in my arms. “Let’s get you somewhere calm. Others can deal with him,” I mutter, not really caring that it must be completely inappropriate for a patient to do so.
          ”Tell me where to, miss.” Don’t want her near the unstable one any longer than necassery, but I realize I can’t leave Jeth all by himself either – though help should be coming soon. “Jeth, will you be alright?” I ask, hinting that I want to take the beautiful female somewhere safe.

A girl who wonders.

Elaine Ophelia Hershey

All the air was being pushed out of my lungs as the patient kept strangling me. Footsteps seemed to approach us and suddenly the deadly force around my throat was gone. My sight was blurry and my breathing ragged as I was still gasping for air.
          ‘Are you still with us, love?’ Somebody, a man to be precise, said. His voice was husky. Did he just call me love? ‘That’ll be hurting for a while, I’m afraid,’ he added, as he touched my neck. I winced a tiny bit when he did and pressed my eyes shut, trying to ignore the pain. Just pretend nothing has happened Elaine. Everything is okay Elaine. Stay professional Elaine, my subconsciousness said to me, making my splitting headache even worse. Come on, get your head on straight.
          ‘Try to catch your breath, calmly.’ I blinked a few times, fluttering my eyelashes in the act, while I managed to make my breathing stable again. My sight started to become less blurry. Who was this – apparently – young man? Who was the patient who tried to choke me to death? Even though I didn't want to admit it, I was a mess right now. An exhausted, weak mess. I couldn't even find the energy to protest as the rather kind man scooped me up from the floor with ease. I hadn't even noticed that I had fallen down to the ground. ‘Let’s get you somewhere calm. Others can deal with him.’ I squinted my eyes a little at my saviour and stated he must be a patient too, which made this situation even more messed up, wrong and very inappropriate. I opened my mouth to say something, but the young man continued talking. ‘Tell me where to, miss.’ I eyed him warily. How could he be a patient if he appeared to me to be very... sane? ‘Jeth, will you be alright?’ Jeth? I managed to peek over his shoulder and looked down at a third male patient. This was too much for me, why wasn't anybody watching them?
          ‘I–You–Who are you?’ I stammered as I glared at my saviour again. This was just bat shit crazy. I should be helping him, not the other way around. ‘I am... fine.’ I said stubbornly and tried to get out of his arms, but immediately felt the world spin around me. Maybe it would be smarter if I'd let him help me, for now. ‘Err.. Could you perhaps take me back to my office?’ I then asked quietly, being quite embarrassed I needed help from somebody else. A patient nota bene.

Doctor • 28 • Major OCD issues & obsessed with perfection • Examination room/office • Henry, Lukas and Jethro

I just caught the wave in your eyes

THERESE • SCOTTSMAN

Patient • 25 • Hysteria and paranoia • Examination room

'Yes, of course, Doctor Baker,' Dr. Cliffwood responded, I look at him curiously but a bit suspiciously as he takes my arm. 'Come on, madam. Lets get you to the Common Area, alright?' I didn't care for correcting the pronoun he used for me, as he had had the courtesy to take my arm like a true gentleman would. I mentally tried to decide that I liked him, but deep down I wasn't completely sure yet.
          'So, Miss Scottman, was it or how would you liked to be called? Have you got a nice welcome here?' I cleared my throat softly.
          'Lady Scottsman or Lady Therese would do fine, thank you. I suppose I can't complain. What's done is done, I told my story for the millionth time but now at least it's written down properly... I hope.' My mind wandered off to the conversation I had with Doctor Hersey earlier, as Dr. Cliffwood had a small conversation with Dr. Baker. He caught my attention again as he mentioned my name.
          'We played a lovely game this morning. Do you like questions Miss Scottman? We played a game in which we had to ask questions to one another and every question you answered, you could ask a new one for in return.' I took that up into my brain for a second.
          'Seems interesting. Why not?'
          'How unique. I never heard of such a technique before, I’m feeling a little under the weather, I’m afraid. Though my session was . . . intense. My patient appears to be a very troubled young man,' Dr. Baker replied.
          'That's rather ironic, a doctor feeling unwell,' I joked, but of course I didn't take it too lightly. Then I hear some strange noises from further down the hall and I turn around. Dr. Baker had heard it as well.
          'We should go look, Killian,' she said. Even though at one part I was disappointed that our game would be interrupted, I nodded.
          'You should, I'll find my own way down then.'

how dare you speak of grace

Lilith"Lily" Stanbury
    Patient • schizophrenia • examination room • with Edward

"You may sit down."
    As if the ice around her melted, Lilith moved, slowly walking to the chair across of Edward to sit down. She was still tense, body rather stiffened, but felt better with her clothes on. Charles followed her, again standing behind her, again placing his hand on her shoulder. It's what he did. It's what he always did.
    "So, Lilith..." His words barely came through to her. She just stared ahead, praying for time to pass. "Charles around?"
    These words caused Lily's eyes to flash back to his, tilting her head. She nodded.
    "Did he... say anything about your behaviour?" he continued asking. Again, she nodded.
    "Yes, he did," Lilith whispered. "He wanted me to obey. So I did."
    "I mean, does he influence you a lot or do you just not care about what he thinks? Who is he?" The girl furrowed her brows a little at the sudden burst of questions. It made her feel quite uncomfortable.
    "Well, I do care, otherwise I wouldn't be here, I suppose." Her words came out more bitter than she intended. "He influences me a lot. I don't know who he is - he was just... there. Since I was little. He comforted me. And in return, I listen." Lily shrugged, as if it was a normal, every day subject to discuss.
    "An old man wandering around inside your head... Peculiar. Are there any others? With other behavioural aspects that might influence you? Or are they all just straight up the reason that you freak out over every single thing I tell you to do?"
    Lilith swallowed thickly, making herself even smaller by wrapping her arms around herself. She felt embarrassed. "Yes, there are others, sometimes. But they come and go and they're not like Charles," she mumbled vaguely, looking away. Her eyes flashed to another place in the room every few seconds. She just wanted to go.

"Even hell can get comfy once you've settled in."

"When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.''

Norman Richard Galloway

Doctor — 35 years old — examine room — Stas

No one is free, even the birds are chained to the sky.

I have to be honest: I'm glad it's not Persephone or the other creature to deal with now. She would literally get herself killed. Also, I would have to restrain her to a chair or even to the wall, to make sure she wouldn't get out. She already is so fragile and slim that I'm surprised her thin legs can still bare her weight. I wouldn't be surprised if one of these days she would just collapse on the ground, just to never get up again. Not without help, anyway.
          'Do you want me to come?' she asks and she wants to get herself up, but immediately collapses again. 'Nevermind, I will just wait here. Thank you,' she then says, before placing her head down on the table in front of her. I look at the little girl. She's just so fragile and small, I don't even want to know what's going on in her head. She's fighting a constant battle and I don't think I want to know what she's thinking of. She seems cold — no wonder, with almost no fat on her body to keep her a bit warm — and I look around in search for a blanket.
          'I hope you don't mind me being so much trouble, I know it is your task to take care of me, but you don't have to babysit me. It's okay.'
          I smile a bit, looking at her and picking a woolen blanket out of the cupboard, gently placing it over her shivering body. 'I don't mind,' I tell her. 'It's my job and I want to do my best.' I sigh and shake my head, then I look at her again. 'Don't tell anyone what you saw in the drawer of my desk,' I then tell her. Of course I'm talking about the alcohol. I need it to get through the day. Everytime I look at the picture, I have to take another big sip in order to forget that she's dead. I don't want to think about it. It's been seven years, and still I can't get over the fact that she's gone and that I will never ever again hold her tight in my arms.
          'I'll get something to eat and drink,' I again say and I then leave the room, overthinking what I just said. My voice didn't sound demanding or in any way unkind, but it sounded more like a plead. I almost begged her not to tell anyone. I can't think straight without the booze and I will not settle for anything less than the high alcohol percentage in the drinks I own now. I don't want anything less now I've become used to it.
          I stray through the hallways, walking in the direction of the kitchen. I enter and look around. I need something solid for her, something that fills up her stomach a bit. Eventually I take a glass of water and a big slice of bread. Without anything else, I walk back to the examination room, where Stas — hopefully — still is.

[ bericht aangepast op 26 dec 2016 - 21:14 ]

I, Tahani Al-Jamil, shall do my level best to make every event too much.

Dorothy Margaret "Dot" Crawford

Patient — 24 years old — examination room — Katherine

I will end you! I will fucking end you!

I keep looking at the drops of blood running down my arms. I like it, it looks nice. Peaceful. Like every bad memory just leaves my body as the blood drips onto the ground. But the doctor laugs. Just laughs. Like I said something very, very stupid.
          'Well, honey, you just did. Answer: a few seconds ago...'
          I look up again when I hear her voice and I bite my lower lip, waiting for more words that come out of her mouth. Her bright red lips look really pretty, even though I'm not quite sure I like this woman. But she is pretty.
          'Oh...' I whisper and I sigh.
          'And why? Why did you just hurt yourself - whether it was on purpose or not. Tell me, dear — why are you so tense, now? What are you thinking at this very moment? Ah- besides, of course, your 'I don't know'.'
          Am I tense? I don't even know. I look at my hands. They are clenched to wrists. I want to answer my famous I don't know, but I won't make her happy by telling her I just don't know. I think 'life' would be the perfect answer, but I bet she wouldn't like that either.
          Instead, I just shrug and I again bite my lip. I wish I could be blood. Necessary to survive. I'm not even necessary to my own parents, let alone to complete strangers. They just put me in here so they wouldn't have to deal with me and my problems anymore.
          'My parents...' I mumble softly. I am thinking of my parents, about their screaming. About my youth. About everybody thinking I was possessed by some evil spirit.

LUKAS “LUKA” HEATHFORD

Patient • 22 • PTSD • hallway • Jeth

”Someone help me!” It came from the monster he was trying to choke. Only, his monsters could not speak. Lukas’ eyes widen when he realised this was not a monster. Fuck, fuck, fuck.. GET OUT OF HERE. Lukas did not know what to do, he completely shut down, he froze. He felt a sort relieve when someone took the hands of the young guy and pulled him away from the lady, with brute force. This feeling of relieve, however, faded away as soon as it came when the guy pushed him on the floor. For a moment he could see the building the way it actually was, before it all turned black again.
          Now a monster was holding him to the floor. A human-like monster, he could not hurt. "Hey fellow, calm down. It's alright," the human-monster spoke in a calm manner. Lukas tried to push this man away. In the mean time, the guy felt in all of Lukas’ pockets, looking for something to calm the guy. Lukas struggled against it, he did not want him to search in his pockets, because his necklace was there. Unfortunately, the guy found it and forced it in his hand. Lukas tried to look at it, but he failed to see it. He could only feel it.
          ”Hey, what's your name? I'm Jeth, I will help you, you don't have to fear me. What's happening? You can calm down now, nothing will hurt you, you're save,” Jeth started speaking to him, while still trying to hold him down.
          ”L-Lukas..,” he whispered. “L-Lukas,” he said. He kept his eyes closed, while pushing the guy away from him with all his strength. He opened his eyes again, he could see normal again. For now. He noticed another guy was holding a girl in his arms, walking away. Would that be the human he attacked? He did hear a female voice screaming for help.
          Because Lukas realised what he had done, the hallway turned back into the world of the monsters. ”I am Lukas!” Lukas then screamed. “Get away from me!” Lukas crawled away from it as he tried to put the necklace back in one of his pockets. “Get away from me,” he then started to cry. Lukas pulled himself up against one of the walls, while darkness consumed him again.
          He heard the growls. They were very upset by what he did. Lukas stood so close against the wall, it looked like he was trying to disappear in it. He stood there for a moment, when he realised he had to leave. A soft cry left his mouth, before he started to run.

[ bericht aangepast op 27 dec 2016 - 0:37 ]

That is a perfect copy of reality.

Killian Theodore Cliffwood
    Mephobia is the fear of becoming so awesome that the human race can't handle it and everyone dies... no, wait, I already am.”

29 • Narcissistic • Examine Room • Too many people :')
    The question of weather I'm okay or not gets drowned in a strange sound. For a moment I struggle with the urge to stay and talk about me, because that's what I prefer doing the most, but I agree with Dr. Baker telling me that we should go look and nod curtly. I turn around and quickly stride back into the hallway where we just came from. There I see a most horrific scene. One of the patients is trying to strangle Elaine Hershey.
          'Back-up!' I shout at the top of my longues. 'I need back-up!' I start running and see other patients have heard the sound and are now trying to help the woman. Both Jethro and Henry come to her aid, but as soon as they've gotten her away I scream at them: 'both of you back off! Backs against the wall and hand flat next to you. Now.' I grab the taser gun that I carry around at all times. and look at how Jethro tries to calm down Lukas. I don't want to freak him out again so I let Jethro do what he does since he seems to be doing a fairly good job. Suddenly the boy - apparently named Lukas - starts screaming that that is his names and he pulls himself away from Jethro. A beast like sound leaves his mouths and he takes the most stupiedst decision ever. I start sprinting and grab him, tasering him so that he gets knocked out and can't get any further. I sigh deep and turn around to the two male patients and the doctor.
          'Thank you, Henry and Jethro, for you help. I am going to take this miss away now, can you please go to the common area and wait there until we have got everything cleared out?' I say calmly. I then turn around to the woman and carefully take approach her. 'Come on, you are safe now,' I say in a soft voice. I wrap one arm around her and look over my shoulder. Lukas has been secured by two guards, which means I am able to take Doctor Hershey to her room.
          'Are you okay, dear?' I ask.

The call me Charming, no, no, not prince... Doctor,
    Doctor Charming.

[ bericht aangepast op 28 dec 2016 - 19:53 ]

Anastasia "Stas" Florence Chau-Se
    My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.”

24 • Dissociative identity disorder • Examine Room • Doctor Galloway

He picks up a blanket and wraps me in it. I look up at him and give him a grateful smile. I pull the blanket around myself even closer.
          'I don't mind,' he speaks then. 'It's my job and I want to do my best.' I nod and he remains quiet for a bit. 'Don't tell anyone what you saw in the drawer of my desk,' I bite my lip and shrug.
          'Don't worry about it, doctor Galloway,' I whisper. 'Everyone needs their own escape every now and then. Life is too hard to live completely without being able to escape every now and then.'
          'I'll get something to eat and drink,' he says and then leaves. For a moment I keep sitting still in my chair with the blanket still wrapped around me, but then I can't contain my curiosity. I slowly get up and walk to his desk. I very carefully take up the picture of the pretty woman and look at it. I turn it around but there is no name at all. I frown and let my pale finger slide over the glass. I gently put the picture down again, but not flat on it's front, but straight up so you can see the woman again. I slowly pull open one of his drawers and quickly take out one of the smaller flasks. I hide it inside my white flanel and when I hear footsteps near, I quickly sit back down on the chair. I lay my head down on the table next to my chair again and close my eyes, pretending I've been laying like that all the time. I don't look up when he walks in, but I do feel my stomach rumble when I smell the food he is carrying. I haven't eaten a lot in the last days, not because I wanted to, but because I puked everything out anyways.

诶艾诶娜哦诶娜艾诶

Jethro Niclas Hayes
    patient • 26 • borderline • Living room •

“You can't live a positive life, with a negative mind.”

Behind him, Jeth heard how Henry spoke to the woman. He couldn't make out what Henry was saying, as he was to focused on calming Lukas. At first, it seemed to go surprisingly well.
    "Oke Lukas, it's alright. We're gonna get through it. I wi-" Jeth stopped mid-sentence as someone screamed at the top of his lungs. It had startled Jeth enough that he stopped holding Lukas, which off course was the moment Lukas had been waiting on and he started sprinting down the hallway. Jeth stood as a statue in the middle of the hallway, his eyes blank as he stared at the wall in front of him. Killian's words pounded in his head.
          Don't cry, whatever you do, just don't cry, You're just a mentally defected moron, so no need to fucking cry! Jeth though as he slowly stepped against the wall as Killian had ordered. With the same emtpy eyes he watched as Killian sprinted after Lukas and tazed him. Jeth had seen it many times, but never was he so close to preventing it. He should have prevented it. If he had been earlier, it would have been prevented. Now it was his fault, he had fucked up and this all was his fault. Killian had come back, but Jeth could only look at Lukas as he was being dragged away. The words of thanks vanished in Jeth's mind as he still heard Killian's screaming from earlier.
          To the living room it was then. Without any struggles Jeth walked in the direction which Killian had said to go. His nails buried in his palms as he took place in the corner of a couch. His legs pulled beneath him. Since Killian's interference, Jeth had ignored everyone that was around him, for he was still trying to fight his own thoughts. Just pretend there's nothing wrong, you idiot. They probably didn't notice you, so start faking it again you useless moron. The emptiness of his gaze was replaced by a somewhat lively look and Jeth had stopped pressing his nails in his palms. Jeth shrugged and forced half a smile on his face as he looked around to see who else was in the room with him.

[ bericht aangepast op 29 dec 2016 - 14:08 ]

EDWARD • ISAAC • JONES

Doctor • 29 • Psychopathic • Examination room • with Lilith

'He wanted me to obey. So I did.' Now this: this was interesting. An older man wandering around inside her head telling her what to do, telling her to obey me. That might be convenient when the time would come that she would need treatment.
          'Well, I do care, otherwise I wouldn't be here, I suppose. He influences me a lot. I don't know who he is - he was just... there. Since I was little. He comforted me. And in return, I listen.' So that was how it worked. A man who comforted her would be listened too. That was even more interesting. I penned everything down eagerly as she continued speaking.
          'Yes, there are others, sometimes. But they come and go and they're not like Charles,' It seemed to me that she had quite a lot of people wandering around inside her head, so I wrote down some aspects of schizophrenia.
          'How did they come to be, Lilith?' I asked her calmly. 'You said at least Charles has been there ever since you were little, then others come and go, but something must have triggered them to show up, don't you agree?' I stood up from my chair and walked around the room a bit, leaving my notebook behind.
          'After all, it is just your mind playing tricks on you...' I stood behind her and looked at her, but this way she could not see me grinning. Yes I was amused. This girl seemed to hold the perfect opportunity to break her down completely, body and soul, before putting back the pieces in the way that I ever so desire.
          'Did something happen, Lily? Something terrible that shook you so much that you made up someone to guide you through the rest of life because you couldn't do it yourself anymore? Hm?'

'I advise you to shut it right now, because I don't want to hear anything coming from your mouth until I grant you permission to speak.'

how dare you speak of grace

Norman Richard Galloway

Doctor — 35 years old — examine room — Stas

No one is free, even the birds are chained to the sky.

Her soft voice sounds through the room. 'Don't worry about it, doctor Galloway. Everyone needs their own escape every now and then. Life is too hard to live completely without being able to escape every now and then.'
          I nod and leave the room, walking towards the kitchen. With a glass of water and a slice of bread, I go back to the examination room where Stas will still be. I push open the door and look at the girl that's still sitting on the chair, with the blanket tightly wrapped around her frail body.
          'Here,' I say and I place the things in front of her and I look at my desk. I'm surprised to see Beatrice looking at me, I shake my head and place the picture flat on its front again. I can't bare to look at her, not with one of my patients in the same room. I can't. Just can't.
          'How are you feeling, Miss Chau-Se?' I ask when I see her enjoy the food I brought her. She's eating and drinking and I sit back down on my chair. I take out her file again and grab a pen, so I can write down what has happened over the last thirty minutes. From trying to kill me, to being very quiet, to throwing a tantrum, to trying to kill me again, to crying, to being so malnourished that she collapsed on the floor so I had to carry her here. Well. I write everything down and I try to be as detailed as I possibly can, because the other doctors and nurses need to know what they can expect while handling Anastasia. I refuse to call her Persephone when she imagines she is the queen of the Underworld. She is a conflicted girl, not some queen or anyone special. She is just Anastasia, living in an asylum because of her mental issues.