•       Set in the present day and based on the iconic Archie Comics characters, "Riverdale" is a surprising and subversive take on Archie (KJ Apa), Betty (Lili Reinhart, Surviving Jack), Veronica (Camila Mendes), Jughead Jones (Cole Sprouse, The Suite Life of Zack and Cody), Josie (Ashleigh Murray) and their friends, exploring the surrealism of small town life -- the darkness and weirdness bubbling beneath Riverdale's wholesome facade.
          As a new school year begins, the town of Riverdale is reeling from the recent, tragic death of high school golden boy Jason Blossom - and nothing feels the same... Archie Andrews (KJ Apa) is still the all-American teen, but the summer's events made him realize that he wants to pursue a career in music - not follow in his dad's footsteps - despite the sudden end of his forbidden relationship with Riverdale's young music teacher, Ms. Grundy (Sarah Habel). Which means Archie doesn't have anyone who will mentor him - certainly not singer Josie McCoy (Ashleigh Murray), who is only focused on her band, the soon-to-be-world-famous Pussycats.
          It's all weighing heavily on Archie's mind - as is his fractured friendship with budding writer and fellow classmate Jughead Jones (Cole Sprouse). Meanwhile, girl-next-door Betty Cooper (Lili Reinhart) is anxious to see her crush Archie after being away all summer, but she's not quite ready to reveal her true feelings to him. And Betty's nerves - which are hardly soothed by her overbearing mother Alice (Madchen Amick) aren't the only thing holding her back.
          When a new student, Veronica Lodge (Camila Mendes), arrives in town from New York with her mother Hermione (Marisol Nichols), there's an undeniable spark between her and Archie, even though Veronica doesn't want to risk her new friendship with Betty by making a play for Archie. And then there's Cheryl Blossom (Madelaine Petsch)... Riverdale's Queen Bee is happy to stir up trouble amongst Archie, Betty, and Veronica, but Cheryl is keeping secrets of her own. What, exactly, is she hiding about the mysterious death of her twin brother, Jason? Riverdale may look like a quiet, sleepy town, but there are dangers in the shadows...

De eerste aflevering is nu te zien op Netflix!
    Wie kijkt? Heeft gekeken?
    Wat vinden jullie?
    Spoilers graag onder de spoilerknop!

“She was another broken doll dreaming of a boy with glue.” - Atticus

heeft er nog iemand gezien hoe verdacht FP keek toen hij de slaapkamer van Betty binnen kwam en Alice knuffelde? Hij staat nu op nummer 1 van mijn verdachtenlijst voor de gargoyle king

“Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars.” - Tolkien

Frodo schreef:
    heeft er nog iemand gezien hoe verdacht FP keek toen hij de slaapkamer van Betty binnen kwam en Alice knuffelde? Hij staat nu op nummer 1 van mijn verdachtenlijst voor de gargoyle king

JA OMG. Maar ik vind FP gewoon leuk en idk man wie het is, I'm shook after every episode

I, Tahani Al-Jamil, shall do my level best to make every event too much.

MadaIena schreef:
    (...)

JA OMG. Maar ik vind FP gewoon leuk en idk man wie het is, I'm shook after every episode

Die scene deed mij zo erg denken aan de scene in de film scream. Daar bleek het uiteindelijk ook die jongen te zijn, maar ik heb zo mijn twijfels alsnog

Do I look like Mother Teresa?

Ik denk bij iedere afleveringen 'wtf', maar blijf toch verder kijken. :W

i love de verschillende story's die ze er deze aflevering in hadden! het had allemaal met Hiram te maken tho, dat vind ik weer wat minder want dat Hiram gedoe mag wel ophouden :')
    en het einde van betty's deel o.O

all because i liked a girl

I kinda liked this episode :") Vooral Betty en Jug's moeder, love it

Crochan schreef:
    Ik denk bij iedere afleveringen 'wtf', maar blijf toch verder kijken. :W

Ik heb het allang opgegeven. :')

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Heeft iemand de nieuwe aflevering gezien? Ik ben bang dat CW de kant van Pretty Little Liars opgaat met Riverdale nu

"It's the thessalhydra, I'm telling you"

Lol riverdale is echt trash geworden.

And as we fall, time is frozen I know we break, but we're not broken (Aedion -> YoungbIood)

Snapple schreef:
    Lol riverdale is echt trash geworden.

Yooo maar echt.

Jughead: At 8:47 on a Wednesday morning, Archie Andrews died.

Me: ಠ_ಠ

Jughead: .....

Jughead: ..........

Jughead: ...At least, the Archie Andrews we kn-

Me: Fuck off.

Thessalhydra schreef:
    Jughead: At 8:47 on a Wednesday morning, Archie Andrews died.

Jughead: .....

Jughead: ..........

Jughead: ...At least, the Archie Andrews we kn-

Me: Fuck off.

Sameee hahaaha.
    FP Jones als rechercheur... now that I like (wbw)

Frodo schreef:
    (...)
    Sameee hahaaha.
    FP Jones als rechercheur... now that I like (wbw)

Ik vind het bijzonder dat school nog bestaat in Riverdale haha. Je ziet ze er bijna nooit.

Yesss, dat was het leukste gedeelte van de aflevering, maar ook onrealistisch lol. Is hij niet nog on parole omdat hij vast zat omdat hij een lijk gedumpt had (van Jason) en zo?

[ bericht aangepast op 25 jan 2019 - 12:10 ]

Thessalhydra schreef:
    (...)

Ik vind het bijzonder dat school nog bestaat in Riverdale haha. Je ziet ze er bijna nooit.

Yesss, dat was het leukste gedeelte van de aflevering, maar ook onrealistisch lol. Is hij niet nog on parole omdat hij vast zat omdat hij een lijk gedumpt had (van Jason) en zo?

Ja echt haha, ineens die SAT's? Echt vaag.
    En ssssh. Het is FP. Die mag alles van mij.

Ik ben nog steeds zin aan verzamelen om verder te kijken nadat Joaquin doodging.

Every villain is a hero in his own mind.