• Hier kun je al je frustraties, euforische momenten en hersenspinsels kwijt.

Dus zit je iets dwars? Ben je klaar met deze sociale isolatie? Wil je dolgraag weer uit eten? Of gaat het juist heel goed? Voel je je ontzettend gezegend? Voel je je goed? Of het leven nou echt helemaal 100% geweldig mooi is of juist even helemaal niet. En wil je dit met de rest van Quizlet delen?

Schrijf het dan hier van je af.

Voor gevoelige onderwerpen verwijzen wij (de mods) je graag door naar het volgende topic: professionele hulpverlening.
    [Dit bericht dient in ieder lucht—je—hart—topic te blijven staan.]

"Nice is different than good." CORPSEHUSBAND > SCORPIO

4 jaar geleden...

Never mistake a woman's meekness for weakness.

:D unicorns are real! (yeah)

Let's drink Jasmin tea!

Vandaag mijn haren weer geverfd :)
    Ennn na een hele tijd foto's maken is het me eindelijk weer eens gelukt om een foto te maken die ik goed genoeg vond om op Insta te posten (en dat heb ik niet snel, de pure perfectionist met toch nog steeds wel wat weinig zelfvertrouwen die ik ben)
    _O_

Never mistake a woman's meekness for weakness.

a little over 7 months of talking with you. i can't wait for our first kiss.

Principality schreef:
    (...)
    I know someone who went to school with him and apparently he isn't a very nice person irl.

Oeh, tell me the story.

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Hyonyeo schreef:
    (...)
    Oeh, tell me the story.

Not anything specific, they just had a few friends in common so they used to hang out and he said he never had anyone this mean to him since his bullies in middle school which sounds quite sad. Apparently, Bo Burnham came from a very white and racist area and in his special he acknowledges his affluence and his past arrogance and it made my friend feel sad for him, which was super weird for him because Bo Burnham was also really mean to him. He called it a 'millennial rollercoaster' of emotions haha.

Guardian of the Eastern Gate

Omo am I really going to get done with all these posts? Men, there are just too much. T___T

Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

hoi hier ben ik weer (even)

I, Tahani Al-Jamil, shall do my level best to make every event too much.

Het is weer tijd voor ervan overtuigd zijn dat zo'n beetje iedereen me stom vindt....

Stenenlikker

Piss off :@

Omg, de boek die ik momenteel lees is echt spannend! 🤓 Is echt erg overweldigende gevoel toen het enorm spannend werd, maar toen gingen we weg.🥺😅 Gister werd het al spannend bij de plot. Had er zelf gedroomd over het verhaal, lmao, maar toen trapte ze niet in de valstrik in mijn droom dan in het verhaal. Lol😅

why am i so paranoid. feels like nothing good in my life will stay. god. what if i end up alone again?? thatll be the final fucking straw

i wanna vincent van gogh cry in a corner

Was dat een all inclusive paniekaanval? Probably maar fair enough wtf ik weet het gewoon even echt niet meer en alles doet pijn en dan niets? Fuck off

"It doesn't matter who you are or what you look like, so long as somebody loves you."

don't
    one thing i despise abt my brain is how somehow i'll look at people and think "i'm skinnier than them" and "i'd die if i looked like that" and i hate it so much, it feels so mean but i can't seem to stop it despite the preaching to myself about body image. the person this hurts most is myself. this is getting unhealthy, i'm like, obsessed with my weight nowadays. i've gone from 79 kg to 69 in like, a year, and i'm still kind of losing weight and i wish it didn't matter as much to me as it does

i wanna vincent van gogh cry in a corner

The fact that I can call you mine makes me really, really happy