• Hier kun je al je frustraties, euforische momenten en hersenspinsels kwijt.

Dus zit je iets dwars? Heb je problemen? Is je ijsje niet lekker? Of voel je je gewoon zo ontzettend blij en wil je dat met de rest van Quizlet delen?

Schrijf hier dan alles van je af.

Voor gevoelige onderwerpen verwijzen wij (de mods) je graag door naar het volgende topic: professionele hulpverlening

[Dit bericht dient in ieder lucht—je—hart—topic te blijven staan.]

[ bericht aangepast op 27 okt 2023 - 9:44 ]

Caution first, always.

Edit: wow lang, spoiler

> be me
    > be so dysfunctional that you can only spend a few hours a week on your graduation project
    > still want to write a book
    > scoff at yourself for wanting to write a book while the reality of being so dysfunctional is staring you in the face
    > doubt yourself, wonder if you're just lazy and faked adhd for diagnosis
    > wonder if you could maybe write that book if you'd stop being lazy and finish the goddamn thesis first
    > be so dysfunctional that you feel the passing of every minute not spent working lying on you like the carcass of your hopes and dreams, suffocating you and making you so sick that the thought of eating makes you want to crawl out of your skin
    > wonder if you might be faking it
    > franticly try to search for ways to make. brain. work. even if it costs so. much. money.
    > still wonder about that book that you haven't started even though you've been wanting to for over ten years
    > remember stepmom implying that you manipulated your shrink and that your diagnosis is fake and wonder if she's right
    > literally scream in frustration multiple times a day because you can't make yourself do the things you want and need to do
    > but am I not just lazy though..??

[ bericht aangepast op 30 nov 2023 - 11:19 ]

Frey_ schreef:
    > be me
    > be so dysfunctional that you can only spend a few hours a week on your graduation project
    > scoff at yourself for wanting to write a book while the reality of being so dysfunctional is staring you in the face
    > wonder if you could maybe write that book if you'd stop being lazy and finish the goddamn thesis first
    > be so dysfunctional that you feel the passing of every minute not spent working lying on you like the carcass of your hopes and dreams, suffocating you and making you so sick that the thought of eating makes you want to crawl out of your skin
    > franticly try to search for ways to make. brain. work. even if it costs so. much. money.
    > still wonder about that book that you haven't started even though you've been wanting to for over ten years
    > remember stepmom implying that you manipulated your shrink and that your diagnosis is fake and wonder if she's right
    > literally scream in frustration multiple times a day because you can't make yourself do the things you want and need to do

Ik ben hier als je wil praten, fren :c

Caution first, always.

Frey_ schreef:
    > be me

Shit girl, executive dysfunction is een fucking hell om in te zitten. You're not lazy--lazy people don't beat themselves up over the fact that they're doing nothing. Take your rest, because you need it to be able to function for those few hours you can work on the project. You're not faking. If you're about to scream in frustration because you feel that stuck, you. are. not. faking. Be gentle to yourself girlie <3

Three words, large enough to tip the world. I remember you.

Cid schreef:
    (...)
    Ik ben hier als je wil praten, fren :c

ProngsPotter schreef:
    (...)

Shit girl, executive dysfunction is een fucking hell om in te zitten. You're not lazy--lazy people don't beat themselves up over the fact that they're doing nothing. Take your rest, because you need it to be able to function for those few hours you can work on the project. You're not faking. If you're about to scream in frustration because you feel that stuck, you. are. not. faking. Be gentle to yourself girlie <3

Jullie warmen mijn hart c: Wat heel knap is met dit weer. Dank jullie wel (blush)

Het is hier op het moment 11°C binnen.

Ik vind het prima, m'n vingers beginnen langzamerhand wel te protesteren. Misschien toch even ergens vingertoploze handschoentjes regelen.

so if you care to find me, look to the western sky, as someone told me lately: everyone deserves a chance to fly

Damit. Als 2 collega's in 1 uur zeggen dat je echt liever voor jezelf mag zijn is het menes

Change is for weirdos ~ Niall Horan

Frey_ schreef:
    (...)
    Jullie warmen mijn hart c: Wat heel knap is met dit weer. Dank jullie wel (blush)

it helped me too, so i printscreened it 👀
    en je mag altijd je hart luchten bij me he, meis ❤️

[ heaven knows ]

De heck het is december????

so if you care to find me, look to the western sky, as someone told me lately: everyone deserves a chance to fly

Dit weekend start ik een nieuw hoofdstuk. Brieven aan mezelf en mijn vader verbranden en aan de slag met mijn nieuwe doel voor 2024

Beter dat ze die algemene storing snel oplossen, want mijn wifi die wegvalt, kan ik mee leven maar zelfs het ethernet? No.

Sidera nostra contrahent solem lunamque

Straks gratis sokken bij de McDonald's 🥰

Mabon schreef:
    (...)
    it helped me too, so i printscreened it 👀
    en je mag altijd je hart luchten bij me he, meis ❤️

Hoe ik eigenlijk meteen nergens meer zin in heb zodra het weekend is en ik niet meer hoef te werken :W

Caution first, always.

Ik voel me evil maar ik vind dit plan wel leuk hehehe

Het plan is helemaal niet evil okay, don't worry y'all.

Hatsaaa t weekend ij.
    Hungergames film, cocktails bier en dansjes