• This topic is especially to talk English with other Quizletters. Other languages than English are forbidden.

In dit topic mag je enkel Engels praten, tenzij je een woordje niet weet. Andere talen zijn verboden. Hou rekening dat niet iedereen zo goed is in Engels. Je mag een ander op zijn fouten wijzen, maar doe dit dan op een respectvolle manier.

Ps. Voel je vrij om ook een Duits praattopic te openen en als dit vol is, een nieuw Engels praattopic te maken. ^^

[ bericht aangepast op 12 maart 2013 - 12:52 ]

Let the Night embrace you

PUKKELxDING schreef:
    (...)Some grey clouds are blocking the sun D:

Ow, haha.

"It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart."

Trolololololol

Dont say why me, say try me

PUKKELxDING schreef:
    I have to sneeze but I can't. Worst feeling ever.
    Also:

Winning :)

That stranger is not so nice actually :(
    He says that we in Holland doesn't speak English well.

Ik neem even afstand van Quizlet, sorry. Ik stop met alle RPG's.

xSkinnyGirl schreef:
    (...)

That stranger is not so nice actually :(
    He says that we in Holland doesn't speak English well.
    But I do so I don't care haha XD It's true though, especially old people often suck at it :P

Life is hard and then we die

PUKKELxDING schreef:
    (...)But I do so I don't care haha XD It's true though, especially old people often suck at it :P

That is true, my father still say "s" when he has to say "th"
    You get me?

Ik neem even afstand van Quizlet, sorry. Ik stop met alle RPG's.

xSkinnyGirl schreef:
    (...)

You get me?
    Yep! Can't figure out a sample right now but I understand :P

xSkinnyGirl schreef:
    (...)

You get me?

That is true, my father still says "s" when he is supposed to say "th"
    Do you understand me?

That ^ would be a better sentence
    accept for the says and the Do before the you it wasn't rong but it sounds better with the words supposed and understand instead of when i has to say and get

Just trying to help!

Guys, it's been two days. We're not supposed to have seventeen pages yet, it's not normal. :'D

Ik kijk uit het raam, naar de lucht en de zon, ik loop naar buiten en flikker van het balkon.

Wiarda schreef:
    Guys, it's been two days. We're not supposed to have seventeen pages yet, it's not normal. :'D
    Well, so it seems.

It would be funny if we had 2 tpics in 2 days... but i think thats a little 2 much 2 ask from us xD

It's fun talking 2 people on quizlet in English... even tho some make a lot of mistakes (I'm way 2 lazy 2 correct them all)...

Not that I never make mistakes!

Btw: PUKKELxDING I saw you on fb :D

BigFatLiar schreef:
    It would be funny if we had 2 tpics in 2 days... but i think thats a little 2 much 2 ask from us xD

It's fun talking 2 people on quizlet in English... even tho some make a lot of mistakes (I'm way 2 lazy 2 correct them all)...

Not that I never make mistakes!

I haven't seen that much mistakes, actually. (Which would make a lot of sense if I'm the one making them, but since you haven't corrected me yet...)

Ik kijk uit het raam, naar de lucht en de zon, ik loop naar buiten en flikker van het balkon.

I'm not very good in English, so it can be that I'm making a lot of mistakes.x)

"It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart."

haha there are way less mistakes then i thought there would be and most of the mistakes are sentences that are translated exactly out of dutch which can cause some wrong word choices

[ bericht aangepast op 14 maart 2013 - 16:25 ]

BigFatLiar schreef:
    Btw: PUKKELxDING I saw you on fb :D

And me :3