• This topic is especially to talk English with other Quizletters. Other languages than English are forbidden.

In dit topic mag je enkel Engels praten, tenzij je een woordje niet weet. Andere talen zijn verboden. Hou rekening dat niet iedereen zo goed is in Engels. Je mag een ander op zijn fouten wijzen, maar doe dit dan op een respectvolle manier.

Ps. Voel je vrij om ook een Duits praattopic te openen en als dit vol is, een nieuw Engels praattopic te maken. ^^

[ bericht aangepast op 12 maart 2013 - 12:52 ]

Let the Night embrace you

xDesire schreef:
    (...)

Huh? Paradise island? Is that some kind of expansion?

The next one, it will come out in June. You can make these boathouses and apparently there will be mermaids, but I'm not sure of that.

"You move me, Kurt." ~ Blaine Anderson

Wiarda schreef:
    (...)
    Yes, much better. :9~

I thought so. I watched the first HP movie today, and Percy looked so adorable, teehee. And Oliver's accent is just so lions and tigers and bears, oh my.

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

SLOW DOWN PEOPLE D:

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

My Sims shizzle-game is lost. Every time I wanna play it, it only occurs to me a couple of minutes later that I lost that shit. Pfft.

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Reichenbach schreef:
    (...)

The next one, it will come out in June. You can make these boathouses and apparently there will be mermaids, but I'm not sure of that.

MERMAIDS?
    -HEART ATTACK-
    OMG OMG OMG.
    That willl be SO awesome! I love mermaids gosh

"like i'd follow you around like a dog that needs water."

Reichenbach schreef:
    (...)

mer-maids? *cocks head*

[ bericht aangepast op 12 maart 2013 - 22:03 ]

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

I'm not sure, though. Let me check, okay?

There you go, confirmed.

OH, and of course you can use those boathouses as an actual boat!

Roane schreef:
    (...)

I thought so. I watched the first HP movie today, and Percy looked so adorable, teehee. And Oliver's accent is just so lions and tigers and bears, oh my.

They're both adorable little puppies in the first film. (bloos) And Oliver is one of the reasons I like Scottish accents so much. It just sounds so... well, yeah. Like you said. Like lions and tigers and bears and Quidditch and everything cool.

Ik kijk uit het raam, naar de lucht en de zon, ik loop naar buiten en flikker van het balkon.

Reichenbach schreef:
    There you go, confirmed.

-sobbing in corner of the room-
    I mean. I hope they will not screw it up and make pretty ones though. With the tail and stuff. Really excited. I will save my money from now on so i can buy it, haha.

"like i'd follow you around like a dog that needs water."

You know, it's kinda cold. :(

Life is hard and then we die

Galinda schreef:
    SLOW DOWN PEOPLE D:

NEVER. (:<

Ik kijk uit het raam, naar de lucht en de zon, ik loop naar buiten en flikker van het balkon.

I can't even- *sobs*

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

@xDesire: Yeah, I hope so too. They tend to screw those things up, a lot. AND you can go under water and see the fish and stuff!
    @PUKKELxDING: yeah, it is.