• This topic is especially to talk English with other Quizletters. Other languages than English are forbidden.

In dit topic mag je enkel Engels praten, tenzij je een woordje niet weet. Andere talen zijn verboden. Hou rekening dat niet iedereen zo goed is in Engels. Je mag een ander op zijn fouten wijzen, maar doe dit dan op een respectvolle manier.

Ps. Voel je vrij om ook een Duits praattopic te openen en als dit vol is, een nieuw Engels praattopic te maken. ^^

[ bericht aangepast op 12 maart 2013 - 12:52 ]

Let the Night embrace you

Reichenbach schreef:
    @xDesire: Yeah, I hope so too. They tend to screw those things up, a lot. AND you can go under water and see the fish and stuff!
    @PUKKELxDING: yeah, it is.

That would be awesome! I also read about creating your own resort. That would be really cool too!

"like i'd follow you around like a dog that needs water."

xDesire schreef:
    (...)

That would be awesome! I also read about creating your own resort. That would be really cool too!

It sounds really awesome! I can't wait for the broadcast for this one!

"You move me, Kurt." ~ Blaine Anderson

Wiarda schreef:
    (...)
    They're both adorable little puppies in the first film. (bloos) And Oliver is one of the reasons I like Scottish accents so much. It just sounds so... well, yeah. Like you said. Like lions and tigers and bears and Quidditch and everything cool.

Puppy!Perciver. Hmmmm. Wait. No. Eeeeh, definitely not :')

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Everybody is talking to one and another, and I'm like: lol whut. I don't even know what to say (krul)

"I didn’t trip, I was just testing the gravity, and it still works"

Kirito schreef:
    Everybody is talking to one and another, and I'm like: lol whut. I don't even know what to say (krul)

Hello

Don't be scared :Y)

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Hey who watches Pretty little liars?

Dont say why me, say try me

BigFatLiar schreef:

I still need to see that! It's on my: "still need to watch"-list haha.
    But if it's correct, Holly Mary Combs is playing in it as ... bla bla bla's mother. Dunno her name.

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

O yes thats Aria her mom!

Roane schreef:
    (...)

Hello

Don't be scared :Y)

Do you mind if I kidnap this gorgeous person and his beautiful smile? :9~

"Well, well. Look who we've got here!"

BigFatLiar schreef:
    O yes thats Aria her mom!

O, yeah sure, that was her name. Haha, I knew that. ;$
    No, but really, is it something? I'm very critical if it comes too TV-shows and that sorta stuff.

Barnabas schreef:
    (...)
    Do you mind if I kidnap this gorgeous person and his beautiful smile? :9~

Ian. :9~
    A lot of girls find him attractive, but still, I think he is very nice to the eye. /grins

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Yes its really fun to watch, i sometimes watch it to late in the night and my bro came in without me realizing and i heard something and... o god i screamed until my voice stopt making any sound @all.... but im a pussy, so no wonder.
    You really have to watch out for spoilers.... You always have to watch out for them for every tv-serie or movie, but especially for spolers of pretty little liars cause its a mystery serie. You have to find all the missing puzzle peaces and its way more fun when you do that yourself, then when you see someone else do it.

Anyways i would rate 10 out of 10 cause i cant find something that's wrong with it

BigFatLiar schreef:

Me me me me me :3

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

I don't even know what that is, hahaha. Something with girls? Boys? Love? Lies? Idk hahahaha.

Egal was kommt, es wird gut, sowieso. Immer geht 'ne neue Tür auf, irgendwo.

EVERYTHING \o/

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

BigFatLiar schreef:

Not me and my gut tells me it's best for me not to watch it either.

No growth of the heart is ever a waste