• This topic is especially to talk English with other Quizletters. Other languages than English are forbidden.

In dit topic mag je enkel Engels praten, tenzij je een woordje niet weet. Andere talen zijn verboden. Hou rekening dat niet iedereen zo goed is in Engels. Je mag een ander op zijn fouten wijzen, maar doe dit dan op een respectvolle manier.

Ps. Voel je vrij om ook een Duits praattopic te openen en als dit vol is, een nieuw Engels praattopic te maken. ^^

[ bericht aangepast op 12 maart 2013 - 12:52 ]

Let the Night embrace you

But, what is it about then? About a few persons who got problems or... xD
    Tell me :3

Egal was kommt, es wird gut, sowieso. Immer geht 'ne neue Tür auf, irgendwo.

I'm bored.

"It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart."

I'm bored too

•*• Lululu •*•

Because we are in the same lesson, sis.(;

"It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart."

GleeManiac schreef:
    But, what is it about then? About a few persons who got problems or... xD
    Tell me :3

It's about 5 girls, and at a sleepover, one goes missing. A year later the other ones have drifted apart but they grow closer again when Alison's case is reopened cause they find her body. On her funeral, the four girls get the same text from a mysterious A, who seems to know their secrets and kinda starts haunting and blackmailing them.

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Well. Tomorrow, me and two classmates have our orals and my friend is not such a good English speaker.
    Am I harsh when I say it is very funny to hear her speak? :')

Deep inside, I've never felt alive

Barnabas schreef:
    (...)
    Do you mind if I kidnap this gorgeous person and his beautiful smile? :9~

Noh. You already have the Depp (no_chears) (That was you, wasn't it, who had the hots for Johnny?)

I'd share Damon/Ian but you, sir, may not kidnap him. Nor may anyone else for that matter (cat).

Unless I get full claim of the entire male Teen Wolf cast, Tyler Hoechlin in particular. And Colton Haynes. And Daniel Sharman. Oh goodness, yes

:9~.
    I should stop before I start fangi- TOO LATE.

[ bericht aangepast op 13 maart 2013 - 13:18 ]

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Galinda schreef:
    (...)

It's about 5 girls, and at a sleepover, one goes missing. A year later the other ones have drifted apart but they grow closer again when Alison's case is reopened cause they find her body. On her funeral, the four girls get the same text from a mysterious A, who seems to know their secrets and kinda starts haunting and blackmailing them.

I really love that show, just watched the new episode. Damn, I'm reallllllly curious now.

[ bericht aangepast op 13 maart 2013 - 13:24 ]

Your make-up is terrible

Michonne schreef:
    (...)

I really love that show, just watched the new episode. Damn, I'm reallllllly curious now.

I watched the first half this morning, but I know what's gonna happen ;3
    SPENCER! I kust knew it ;3

Galinda schreef:
    (...)

I watched the first half this morning, but I know what's gonna happen ;3
    SPENCER! I kust knew it ;3

That just blew my mind... I don't trust anyone anymore. D:

Your make-up is terrible

Michonne schreef:
    (...)

That just blew my mind... I don't trust anyone anymore. D:

I got the same opinion on this as with Toby and Mona.

They're the good ones, just undercover..

[ bericht aangepast op 13 maart 2013 - 13:31 ]

Roane schreef:
    (...)

Noh. You already have the Depp (no_chears) (That was you, wasn't it, who had the hots for Johnny?)

I'd share Damon/Ian but you, sir, may not kidnap him. Nor may anyone else for that matter (cat).

Unless I get full claim of the entire male Teen Wolf cast, Tyler Hoechlin in particular. And Colton Haynes. And Daniel Sharman. Oh goodness, yes

:9~.
    I should stop before I start fangi- TOO LATE.

NOOOHHHH! DONT REMIND ME OF PONIES!

*runs and hides*

quidquid excusatio prandium pro

Galinda schreef:
    (...)

I got the same opinion on this as with Toby and Mona.

They're the good ones, just undercover..

I'm still not sure if Mona is really good or just insane... But for Toby i have to agree. Do you think he's dead?

Your make-up is terrible

Michonne schreef:
    (...)

I'm still not sure if Mona is really good or just insane... But for Toby i have to agree. Do you think he's dead?

Nope. There's no way he is.
    He's too important I think

RainbowDash schreef:
    (...)

NOOOHHHH! DONT REMIND ME OF PONIES!

*runs and hides*

Where'd he go now?

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.