• This topic is especially to talk English with other Quizletters. Other languages than English are forbidden.

In dit topic mag je enkel Engels praten, tenzij je een woordje niet weet. Andere talen zijn verboden. Hou rekening dat niet iedereen zo goed is in Engels. Je mag een ander op zijn fouten wijzen, maar doe dit dan op een respectvolle manier.

Ps. Voel je vrij om ook een Duits praattopic te openen en als dit vol is, een nieuw Engels praattopic te maken. ^^

[ bericht aangepast op 12 maart 2013 - 12:52 ]

Let the Night embrace you

xDesire schreef:
    (...)

I wanted to install mods. Basically, because my game is sometimes very slow and when i want to play with brooklyn heights (New york city of the sims, the city that comes with after midnight) it goes very slow and i have LAG. But i just dont know how to install them D":

If you want I can send you a step-by-step and the needed links for installing mods?
    Buy you have to know that there always are 'dangers' with installing mods. So, never install a mod of an unknown source.

"You move me, Kurt." ~ Blaine Anderson

GleeManiac schreef:
    I feel kinda left out... xD

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Hi! -Just a my topic post;p-

And don't forget, Elvendork! It's unisex!

Reichenbach schreef:
    (...)

Supernatural is lame. I already regret buying it. And Seasons- I don't know- I like it- but too much rain for me. I'm experimenting with 'University life' at the moment. It's awesome.

I agree, supernatural is overrated i guess. In my opinion, they just kinda rushed in to it.
    University life is awesome! Best expansion, along with pets & after midnight :3

"like i'd follow you around like a dog that needs water."

PUKKELxDING schreef:
    (...)Sims 2 has some cute dogs as well :)

Yeah, they do. I liked the chihuahuas in 2 better. But I like all the different things you can do with their fur. You can make it so fluffy. c:

Reichenbach schreef:
    (...)

If you want I can send you a step-by-step and the needed links for installing mods?
    Buy you have to know that there always are 'dangers' with installing mods. So, never install a mod of an unknown source.

That would be really helpfull! : D

xDesire schreef:
    (...)

I agree, supernatural is overrated i guess. In my opinion, they just kinda rushed in to it.
    University life is awesome! Best expansion, along with pets & after midnight :3

Yeah, it is. :D
    And I can't wait for Paradise Island!

GleeManiac schreef:
    I feel kinda left out... xD

You're not the only one. Suddenly everyone is talking about the Sims and I can't play the Sims because I've got a bloody netbook. D:
    I used to play the Sims, though. 1 and 2. :Y)

Ik kijk uit het raam, naar de lucht en de zon, ik loop naar buiten en flikker van het balkon.

Roane schreef:
    (...)

Did you really have to do that...? Hahahah.

Egal was kommt, es wird gut, sowieso. Immer geht 'ne neue Tür auf, irgendwo.

xDesire schreef:
    (...)

That would be really helpfull! : D

Just give me a sec, okay? I have it somewhere in a word doc. c:

PERCIVER

that better? :Y)

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

GleeManiac schreef:
    (...)

Did you really have to do that...? Hahahah.

Yes, I had to :Y)

Reichenbach schreef:
    (...)

Yeah, it is. :D
    And I can't wait for Paradise Island!

Huh? Paradise island? Is that some kind of expansion?

Roane schreef:
    PERCIVER

that better? :Y)

Yes, much better. :9~

Ik kijk uit het raam, naar de lucht en de zon, ik loop naar buiten en flikker van het balkon.

Wiarda schreef:
    (...)
    You're not the only one. Suddenly everyone is talking about the Sims and I can't play the Sims because I've got a bloody netbook. D:
    I used to play the Sims, though. 1 and 2. :Y)

Well, I can play sims... But I don't want to write down so much english thingies because i'm tired whahaha... So... it is kind of my own... *fell asleep*

Egal was kommt, es wird gut, sowieso. Immer geht 'ne neue Tür auf, irgendwo.