• Anything un-RPG related, please post here. ^^

[ topic verplaatst door een moderator ]

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

I guess this is the new one, haha. So, 4 september this RPG will start? NIce (: Can't wait!

And shit, I've found some new pics and I'm not sure wether to keep this one for Dani (I wasn't too happy about it) or change it to another one, but then again, which one.

[ bericht aangepast op 22 aug 2013 - 19:51 ]

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Ubiquitous schreef:
    I guess this is the new one, haha. So, 4 september this RPG will start? NIce (: Can't wait!

The 5th, actually, at 8. ^^ I just want all characters done by the 4th.

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Omnomnom. I'm still really happy with Laron. He's my baby :3 My sneaky little thief :3 -goes and works on his characteristics-

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Yoda schreef:
    Omnomnom. I'm still really happy with Laron. He's my baby :3 My sneaky little thief :3 -goes and works on his characteristics-

Well, it's only her photo I don't like, but I like her characteristics. I've never had a character like her and since she doesn't know much about the 'normal world' she can ask all these emberassing questions (cat)

[ bericht aangepast op 22 aug 2013 - 19:59 ]

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Wow, I've finally read your chars and they're so cool (:

I finished Laron (:

Got a question: is it okay if you can't post every day when you start playing or that you don't post in perfect English?
    SInce I'm starting school again halfway september and it promisses to be a busy year, but I would like to particiapte

"Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted"

DarkAng3l schreef:
    Got a question: is it okay if you can't post every day when you start playing or that you don't post in perfect English?
    SInce I'm starting school again halfway september and it promisses to be a busy year, but I would like to particiapte

I don;t want everyone to post /every/ day. I don't want this roleplay to go fast and then die out quickly. Long, well-thought out posts is what I'm going for. But i -Do- prefer good English.

Escritura schreef:
    (...)

I don;t want everyone to post /every/ day. I don't want this roleplay to go fast and then die out quickly. Long, well-thought out posts is what I'm going for. But i -Do- prefer good English.

Well, I'll try my best, but I'm afraid there will be the occasional error I'm afraid.
    On the other hand, good english should be a requirement for me, since the education I'm going to do will require it. (Applied Informatics, so basicly programming for computers)
    But I agree with the fact that long, well-thought post are better then a topic that dies out quickly

"Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted"

DarkAng3l schreef:
    (...)

Well, I'll try my best, but I'm afraid there will be the occasional error I'm afraid.
    On the other hand, good english should be a requirement for me, since the education I'm going to do will require it. (Applied Informatics, so basicly programming for computers)
    But I agree with the fact that long, well-thought post are better then a topic that dies out quickly

I'm not asking for perfect English, my darling. I live in England and still mess up. You seem fine. ^^

Haha in the "rollentopic" it says we start on monday, the 5th of september. That doesn't exist in 2013 :p So I was wondering, do we start on monday or thursday?

Ubiquitous schreef:
    Haha in the "rollentopic" it says we start on monday, the 5th of september. That doesn't exist in 2013 :p So I was wondering, do we start on monday or thursday?

Thursday, 5th. i'm sorry for the mix up, my head just isnt here lately

Haha that's okay, just wanted to be sure :p

I have a few questions, maybe I didn't read it all that good, but still to be sure;
    1) Which Gift has the most users?
    Because I was thinking to take Ice again, but if many people have that already, I'll take another one.
    2) I read the RP-story, and you said that - if all the characters are made - the users will be send the prophecy.
    But what should I imagine by that? Or can't you say a thing about that now? If so; I would understand.

:Y).

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Morticia schreef:
    I have a few questions, maybe I didn't read it all that good, but still to be sure;
    1) Which Gift has the most users?
    Because I was thinking to take Ice again, but if many people have that already, I'll take another one.
    2) I read the RP-story, and you said that - if all the characters are made - the users will be send the prophecy.
    But what should I imagine by that? Or can't you say a thing about that now? If so; I would understand.

:Y).

Laron is the only Ice user so far (: There's a fire on, a water one and one that can bend the will of humans, at least in the roletopic.