• Hier kun je al je frustraties, euforische momenten en hersenspinsels kwijt. Dus zit je iets dwars? Heb je problemen? Is je ijsje niet lekker? Vallen de Q-schapen je lastig? Wil je hele gesprekken met andere users voeren, maar heb je geen zin om op hun profiel te klikken en een GB te schrijven? Of voel je je gewoon zo ontzettend blij en wil je dat met de rest van Quizlet delen? Schrijf hier dan alles van je af.

[ bericht aangepast op 2 jan 2017 - 14:59 ]

Sidera nostra contrahent solem lunamque

Ik wil zo graag op mezelf wonen... maar dat gaat gewoon nog niet gebeuren de komende jaren denk ik. :')

Oké. I need to let this out: I need to write this down somewhere and I don't know if you want to read about my sad and pathetic life but I will put it under a spoiler for the ones who don't care:

I know I shouldn't say this, but I really hate myself. I hate how I look, I hate my whole body and I hate who I am. Because I am ashamed. I am scared that people will not understand. That people will not understand that I don't feel.. Okay in this body, like it is now. I want to change like.. Absolutely everything about it. And that is so selfish of me to say, because people always tell me I look good, my weight is good, I have no extreme health issues or dysfunctions; but I just hate every single inch of my body. And I don't know what will make me feel better about it; I don't know what to change. I don't know what to do. All I can do is wear clothing that hide every curve of my body that I hate and just roll into my bed and cry for hours because I just don't know how to smile anymore. Every day I am stuck. Stuck in this body, as this person I pretend to be, but not am. I am not this. I am not this person. I am somebody so different and I am scared to show people that someone.. Because they will judge, they will like the 'old' me..

And I don't know what to think about myself. Do I need to tell anyone? Do I need to seek for help? Do I just forget about being happy and continue to make my parents proud for being a nice, young lady? I am not. For Gods sake, I am not.. I just want to be me. I just want to be.. Happy. I just want to go to bed one night without crying.. I just want to be okay...

— Inner peace, it's hard to find. —

Omfg ik ben zo blij nu *O*(banana)(yeah)(hoera)

Happy Birthday my Potter!

Allerton schreef:
    Oké. I need to let this out: I need to write this down somewhere and I don't know if you want to read about my sad and pathetic life but I will put it under a spoiler for the ones who don't care:

I know I shouldn't say this, but I really hate myself. I hate how I look, I hate my whole body and I hate who I am. Because I am ashamed. I am scared that people will not understand. That people will not understand that I don't feel.. Okay in this body, like it is now. I want to change like.. Absolutely everything about it. And that is so selfish of me to say, because people always tell me I look good, my weight is good, I have no extreme health issues or dysfunctions; but I just hate every single inch of my body. And I don't know what will make me feel better about it; I don't know what to change. I don't know what to do. All I can do is wear clothing that hide every curve of my body that I hate and just roll into my bed and cry for hours because I just don't know how to smile anymore. Every day I am stuck. Stuck in this body, as this person I pretend to be, but not am. I am not this. I am not this person. I am somebody so different and I am scared to show people that someone.. Because they will judge, they will like the 'old' me..

And I don't know what to think about myself. Do I need to tell anyone? Do I need to seek for help? Do I just forget about being happy and continue to make my parents proud for being a nice, young lady? I am not. For Gods sake, I am not.. I just want to be me. I just want to be.. Happy. I just want to go to bed one night without crying.. I just want to be okay...

Honey, zoals ik vaker zeg, je mag me altijd bellen/GB'en/PB'en/whatever the hell you want. I care about you.

This ain't no place for no better man.

that moment you realise you are unhappy af

i need to stop doing this
    but i don't want to stop doing this

i put the fun in funeral

Allerton schreef:

Je mag mij altijd bellen of appen als je erover wilt praten, you know that : )
    And for now *hugs*.

LaAt ZiEn WiE jE bENt

Buzzfeed quizzeeesssss. Who's with me? :Y)

• It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •

Hoe de hell heb ik 35 abo's op mijn youtube kanaal met welgeteld 1 video? O_O

Stenenlikker

Ik kijk het niet, maar toch:

Which "Yuri!!! On Ice" Character Are You?

You got: Yuri Plisetsky

You’re wicked ambitious and talented, and you don’t let anything get in the way of what you want. Though you do your best to put up a front, there are people in your life you genuinely care about. You just tend to show it in your own, Yurio-ish way.

• It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •

Vallen de Q-schapen je lastig?

Just read this and feel offended as true member of the sheep fam ;c

When I taste Tequila, Baby, I still see ya

Mam wees eens verantwoordelijk en bied me geen alcohol aan we weten beide hoe ik erover denk

This ain't no place for no better man.

Gibbs schreef:
    Ik kijk het niet, maar toch:

Which "Yuri!!! On Ice" Character Are You?

You got: Yuri Plisetsky

You’re wicked ambitious and talented, and you don’t let anything get in the way of what you want. Though you do your best to put up a front, there are people in your life you genuinely care about. You just tend to show it in your own, Yurio-ish way.

Hahaha, waarom heb ik het gevoel dat iets of iemand jou gisteren op een idee heeft gebracht? (nerd)

Maar yay, je bent een vijftienjarige Russische kunstschaatser die dol is op kleding met tijgerprint. 🐯

"Just words." "But good words. That's where ideas begin." - Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan

Ik snap niets van tumblr en de nieuwe pagina. Hoe de f kan ik daar dingen posten?

Laasyanir schreef:
    Ik snap niets van tumblr en de nieuwe pagina. Hoe de f kan ik daar dingen posten?

Ik weet niet over welke nieuwe pagina je het hebt, maar als je bent ingelogd op Tumblr en in je adresbalk staat https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard, dan ben je op je dashboard en van daaruit kun je dingen posten door te klikken op "Text", "Photo" etcetera helemaal bovenaan, vlak naast een klein plaatje van je Tumblr icon/profielfoto. Als je op een sideblog iets wilt posten, moet je alsnog op een van die dingen klikken, maar dan in het uitklapmenuutje bovenaan de pop-up die je krijgt de juiste blognaam kiezen.

"Just words." "But good words. That's where ideas begin." - Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan