• This topic is especially to talk English with other Quizletters. Other languages than English are forbidden.

In dit topic mag je enkel Engels praten, tenzij je een woordje niet weet. Andere talen zijn verboden. Hou rekening dat niet iedereen zo goed is in Engels. Je mag een ander op zijn fouten wijzen, maar doe dit dan op een respectvolle manier.

Ps. Voel je vrij om ook een Duits praattopic te openen en als dit vol is, een nieuw Engels praattopic te maken. ^^

[ bericht aangepast op 12 maart 2013 - 12:52 ]

Let the Night embrace you

Roane schreef:
    (...)

Yeah, but it doesn't do that. When I type in the combination, the damn thing takes a picture instead of opening the cheat window?! :')

Try doing this: 'cntrl+shift' hold those two for a sec and then add the 'c'.
    Yeah, I know, I had the same in the beginning. 'C' is the quick way to take a pic.

"You move me, Kurt." ~ Blaine Anderson

Reichenbach schreef:
    (...)

I don't know, I always liked playing Sims 2 and in the beginning I thought Sims 3 was to complicated and I didn't understand a thing when I first played it. So I kept playing 2. But then they decided to make a 'pet expansion pack' for 3 and I was sold. It still took me a while to figure out the house-building and the CC stuff, but now, I don't think I could go back playing Sims 2.
    Let me guess, the horses :p? I just don't feel like figuring sims 3 out... I'm way too old for figuring out new stuff XD

Life is hard and then we die

Reichenbach schreef:
    (...)

Cheats don't really work by patch, only mods do, because they change your game play.

Ah right. Another lesson learned! lol

"like i'd follow you around like a dog that needs water."

PUKKELxDING schreef:
    (...)Let me guess, the horses :p? I just don't feel like figuring sims 3 out... I'm way too old for figuring out new stuff XD

Oh, God no. At first I was excited about the horses but they are just annoying and using my backyard as their meadow. They look nice but I never play with them.
    No, I was sold because of some of the dogs they have.

PUKKELxDING schreef:
    (...)Let me guess, the horses :p? I just don't feel like figuring sims 3 out... I'm way too old for figuring out new stuff XD

Lol, but when you buy a new expansion of the sims 3 its like you go on this magical journey.. Of new furniture, clothes, hairstyles and interactions. :"D

xDesire schreef:
    (...)

Ah right. Another lesson learned! lol

I only know those things because when patching I always have trouble with my game. Lol. I always forget to remove my mods for a while.

Hello there! It's just me, a person who can't speak English that well so sorry for that if I say things wrong.

Reichenbach schreef:
    (...)

Try doing this: 'cntrl+shift' hold those two for a sec and then add the 'c'.
    Yeah, I know, I had the same in the beginning. 'C' is the quick way to take a pic.

I think I've tried that already. But I'll try again when I'm playing next.

Right now I'm playing with "bovennatuurlijk" and "jaargetijden", which are -surprisingly- not all that exciting.

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

I feel kinda left out... xD

Egal was kommt, es wird gut, sowieso. Immer geht 'ne neue Tür auf, irgendwo.

xDesire schreef:
    (...)

Lol, but when you buy a new expansion of the sims 3 its like you go on this magical journey.. Of new furniture, clothes, hairstyles and interactions. :"D

Or worlds. It's awesome. I'm looking for a decent download for Aurora Skies. I want those toddler thingy's.

Reichenbach schreef:
    (...)
    I only know those things because when patching I always have trouble with my game. Lol. I always forget to remove my mods for a while.

I wanted to install mods. Basically, because my game is sometimes very slow and when i want to play with brooklyn heights (New york city of the sims, the city that comes with after midnight) it goes very slow and i have LAG. But i just dont know how to install them D":

Roane schreef:
    (...)

I think I've tried that already. But I'll try again when I'm playing next.

Right now I'm playing with "bovennatuurlijk" and "jaargetijden", which are -surprisingly- not all that exciting.

Supernatural is lame. I already regret buying it. And Seasons- I don't know- I like it- but too much rain for me. I'm experimenting with 'University life' at the moment. It's awesome.

Reichenbach schreef:
    (...)
    Oh, God no. At first I was excited about the horses but they are just annoying and using my backyard as their meadow. They look nice but I never play with them.
    No, I was sold because of some of the dogs they have.
    Sims 2 has some cute dogs as well :)

Life is hard and then we die

My cheats work, so... Loooseers :')
    Nah, don't know the problem, like I said before ;3

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

I made a gay-couple... Kyrial... Elise??? Heh heh!

Egal was kommt, es wird gut, sowieso. Immer geht 'ne neue Tür auf, irgendwo.