• This topic is especially to talk English with other Quizletters. Other languages than English are forbidden.

In dit topic mag je enkel Engels praten, tenzij je een woordje niet weet. Andere talen zijn verboden. Hou rekening dat niet iedereen zo goed is in Engels. Je mag een ander op zijn fouten wijzen, maar doe dit dan op een respectvolle manier.

Ps. Voel je vrij om ook een Duits praattopic te openen en als dit vol is, een nieuw Engels praattopic te maken. ^^

[ bericht aangepast op 12 maart 2013 - 12:52 ]

Let the Night embrace you

Loveless schreef:
    Guys guys guys!
    Does this work?

Okay, that's cute. c:

"You move me, Kurt." ~ Blaine Anderson

Reichenbach schreef:
    And my eyes were concerned. No biggie.

That's so sweet of them ;3

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

I really wish I had a fox as a pet. Or a red panda. Or a sloth!

I know, they're so cute. Getting them to look like you want them too is fun too, though sometimes frustrating because of damned neopoints. Wanna see my babies?

So there's Syrena, who was inspired on your basic Kelpie. Then next to her is Gabriella, pretty obvious, pretty unicorn.
    Then there's Feline, I haven't really picked a theme, I just wanted a Faerie pet. And then there's Gryphon, who came from the idea "Nikola Tesla", you can't see but his wings give of sparks :3

and then I have another account with scary ones, but I'm too lazy to switch over :').

And I was so worried that I'm pathetic, still being so fervently into that at the age of 21, turns out that half the fanatics are between their mid-twenties and mid-fourties :W.

And this topic is getting to me, I can't get myself to speak Dutch again.

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

I like the fairy one. c:
    And don't worry, I kinda had the same thing with The Sims, but then I came into the magical world of Tumblr and found a lot of people my age playing Sims.

And I kind of only speak Dutch with my family and a few friends. :')

Playing Sims? Playing Sims? So... I'm not the only one ;o?

Life is hard and then we die

Welcome to the wonderful world of English speaking people! We live in a world of harmony, where there is only tea drinking, basketball playing and kangaroo riding!

I love the Sims, okay? What Sims do you play? 1, 2 or 3?

OMG
    I love the sims! Im frigging addicted man, haha.

"like i'd follow you around like a dog that needs water."

Reichenbach schreef:
    (...)

I'll try and send you some cookies, kay?

Yes, please! ;D

Roane schreef:
    (...)

I have some soup I'm probably not gonna finish. Though it'd probably be better you'd not drink that, since you might catch my flu.
    Nope, no soup for you.
    Oh wait, we have more, fresh soup. Will you send the Tupperware box back if I send you some? :Y)

Hm. It depends on what kind of soup it is. If it's chicken I'm gonna pass, haha. Not really fond of that soup.

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

YES, my people, come to me!

I had her painted baby first, but she didn't fit quite in. Now I'm saving up to buy Syrena wings, so all of them will be winged :Y). It's so addictive.

When I yell at my mom, not as in fighting, but more to call her over or just because we're silly like that, it's always in English. And then she shouts back and we end up shouting in Irish :'), well the English form of it since obviously I don't speak Gaelic, as much as I'd love to.

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

I play sims oo. :3 (a)

Egal was kommt, es wird gut, sowieso. Immer geht 'ne neue Tür auf, irgendwo.

If I start talking, or even yelling, in English to anyone in my family (except, maybe my dad) they look at me like I'm stupid.

2. 1 is not advanced enough and 3 has unattractive graphics for me. Besides that, I don't want to start all over with sims 3 D: Sims 2 is fine. :)

Life is hard and then we die