• Hier kun je al je frustraties, euforische momenten en hersenspinsels kwijt.

Dus zit je iets dwars? Ben je klaar met deze sociale isolatie? Wil je dolgraag weer uit eten? Of gaat het juist heel goed? Voel je je ontzettend gezegend? Voel je je goed? Of het leven nou echt helemaal 100% geweldig mooi is of juist even helemaal niet. En wil je dit met de rest van Quizlet delen?

Schrijf het dan hier van je af.

Voor gevoelige onderwerpen verwijzen wij (de mods) je graag door naar het volgende topic: professionele hulpverlening.
    [Dit bericht dient in ieder lucht—je—hart—topic te blijven staan.]

"Nice is different than good." CORPSEHUSBAND > SCORPIO

IrishNialler schreef:
    Like waarom snappen mensen dit niet.

11 jaar hier ofzo, 1679 pagina's aan back up, natuurlijk was ik verdrietig toen ik alles kwijt dacht te zijn.

Heel normaal toch… of mag je niet verdrietig zijn? Ik bedoel, je steekt al je tijd in je creaties. Kom op.

Egal was kommt, es wird gut, sowieso. Immer geht 'ne neue Tür auf, irgendwo.

Elke dag denk ik dat ik mijn peak regression heb bereikt en elke dag blijkt het toch weer erger te kunnen. Hahahaha. Jezus.

He cannot pass by without touching and moving and shaping and changing every thing, every boy-city, in his path.

Mehhh ik wil schrijven maar werk moet eerst af. Helpt niet dat dit klusje super useless maar tijdrovend is.

ars moriendi

Het is wel moeilijk focussen met Flikken Maastricht op de achtergrond, maar verplaatsen kan ook niet want het is boven altijd zo stervenskoud (no_chears)

Three words, large enough to tip the world. I remember you.

Gaat het in de zomer dan eindelijk zo ver zijn? Ga ik je dan eindelijk vast kunnen houden na 1,5 jaar? 🥺

26 - 02 - '16

ikhaathetikhaathetikhaathetikhaatditallemaalikwilnietmeerikhaathet

"It doesn't matter who you are or what you look like, so long as somebody loves you."

Ik wil niet meer. Zucht.

Dit moet een grap zijn… The OA krijgt geen vervolg meer, zelfs niet na zo een cliffhanger?! 😡

Egal was kommt, es wird gut, sowieso. Immer geht 'ne neue Tür auf, irgendwo.

Het is zo warm (no_chears)

-

Ik had toch gehoopt dat ik dit in mijn leven niet mee zou hoeven maken..

I, Tahani Al-Jamil, shall do my level best to make every event too much.

The strong AoT feelings are back so here come some spoilers (including ones from the manga c: )

Out of everyone I feel like Jean has the most character development in the show. I don't think you can put anything in this show in the trauma layer because they're all traumatized anyways. They become soldiers at a young age. All they see is death and destruction. So that's more of a common trait in this show.

Jean's motives start really selfish tho: 'I wanna be safe in the interior'. Until he can't ignore the passed events anymore and picks a path that goes against his beliefs and maybe even his nature. So we slowly see him going from that kinda weasly brat to a full fleshed adult over the seasons and I like that a lot. He really annoyed me at the start of this too, so this is a character I have grown to love over the span of the series. Especially in this last season where he obviously takes on a more leading role. The moment Floch mentions 'Why don't you go back to being the old Jean' is a turning point as well as a viewer because you're here like "how could he even go back to old Jean?" Bc he can't and this last episode just shows that.

And I know most people would pick Eren as the character with the biggest change, but that is a lie. He's more like a constant in the series. He stays the same over the whole series and only has one goal. At first it seems kill all the titans, but that is not it. His biggest goal is achieving freedom in whatever way possible. He does it by killing the titans at the start until he realizes that there is a whole other world out there that hates them just for who they are. So he would never be free. Hence 'If we kill all our enemies over there, would we finally be free?' is a turning point in the plot as well. That scene symbolizes a lot. This scene was a moment where Armin had achieved his goal as a person: explore and see the ocean. Where Eren just thought of the ocean as freedom, he sees it's not. And that just gets the ball rolling for the rumbling. Eren and Zeke being the 'nature vs nurture' dilemma is a totally valid point here. No normal child kills 2 people at the age of 9. I just have so many feelings about this show and how it's about to end.

Sidera nostra contrahent solem lunamque

Ja hoor de week dat coronarestricties weg zijn krijg ik Omicron. Hahahaha

He cannot pass by without touching and moving and shaping and changing every thing, every boy-city, in his path.

Ugh, ik was net een weekje beter en nu heb ik dus alweer een verkoudheid te pakken.

Nothing is impossible in my own powerful mind.

Bijna bij 144 studiepunten zodat ik na de zomervakantie met m'n LIO kan beginnen!! In de tussentijd lekker bezig met shit afronden van het 2e en 3e jaar 💪🏻