Furiosa
    Wanderings
    HalfBloodPrince
    martinski
    Colonel
    Rollins
    Apocalyptic
    Nakama

Geef je usernameveranderingen in het rood door.

Stories:

Quizzen:

[ bericht aangepast op 2 juli 2015 - 9:03 ]

Your make-up is terrible

Ik post hem gewoon.

Hij is in het engels, en please, het is laat en het is zeer zeker mogelijk dat ik fouten heb gemaakt.

After the Silence proloque

I opened my eyes and I say Wolfie still laying beside me on the floor. That sight of Wolfie, just laying there on the floor, gave me peace. He alarmed me right away if there where Walkers around. I looked around and I saw Jackie sleeping on the other couch. It was a late night yesterday and quite intense because I was learning her to take down Walkers with a head shot. It would have been an easy job if see wasn’t deaf. I learned sign language back in the days as a social worker but I forgot a few things over time and surviving was longer an issue nowadays. I grabbed a cigarette and lighted it. Chaos sneaked into my head and I needed peace and this was the only thing that seemed to work. It was quiet, too quiet according to me. I heard a noise in the distance and I grabbed the gun. “Wolfie, get up!” Normally he would responded to every noise out there. The noise came closer so I kicked Wolfie and the dead body of Wolfie rolled over. I felt to the ground and searched for a pulse. Nothing. The door in the corridor cracked and I saw Walkers. How could they get in?! I ran to Jackie and woke her up. “You know what to do?!” I signed quickly. Jackie smiled and nodded. The Walkers were coming closer and I started to shoot. There were too many of them. In the corner of my eye I saw jackie running towards the Walkers. “Noooo!” The Walkers grabbed her and started feeding themselves. She gave me a satisfying smile and I cracked. It all made no sense. I fell to my knees and gave up. The Walkers came closer and closer. A voice in my head said “pull the trigger” and I lifted the gun. The first Walkers grabbed me and instead of biting me, I felt a wet tongue going over my face.

I opened my eyes and Wolfie was licking my face. I hugged him. “I knew something was wrong.” I gave him a kiss on his head. He wagged his tail and went totally crazy. “Yeah, yeah. You deserved a treat. I get that now.” I looked around and saw Jackie wasn’t around. She was scared when I was having nightmares because she thinks there might be a chance I turned into one of those things. “Go and get her.” I grabbed a cigarette and lighted it. Wolfie came back with Jackie. I could read from her face it was worser then ever before. “Are you okay?” She sighed. “You know I would never hurt you and you know what to do when it happens.” I sighed back. “I could never kill you.” And she ran into my arms crying. While I hushed her, I spoke to her. I knew she wouldn’t hear me but it seemed to help.

"Everytime I see the red hair bouncing so gracefully, I remember how much damage I did to that magnificient flower..."

Bah, die automutilatie scène was heel erg naar. Heb er gewoon nog steeds buikpijn van.

ars moriendi

Apocalyptic schreef:
    Bah, die automutilatie scène was heel erg naar. Heb er gewoon nog steeds buikpijn van.

Bedoel je dat Daryl zich met die sigaret pijnigde?

"Everytime I see the red hair bouncing so gracefully, I remember how much damage I did to that magnificient flower..."

Daryl_Dixon schreef:
    (...)

Bedoel je dat Daryl zich met die sigaret pijnigde?

Ja, ik werd er echt ziek van. Het kwam onverwacht voor me en het bracht nogal wat kut herinneringen naar boven. Dus, nou ja. Gewoon naar.

ars moriendi

Apocalyptic schreef:
    (...)
    Ja, ik werd er echt ziek van. Het kwam onverwacht voor me en het bracht nogal wat kut herinneringen naar boven. Dus, nou ja. Gewoon naar.

Ja ik begrijp het maar ik begrijp het ook vanuit daryl...

Ben nu toch wel heel benieuwd naar Aaron. Hij kent Rick blijkbaar...
    Nu maar hopen dat zijn 'goede nieuws' ook echt goed is! Durf niemand meer te vertrouwen ;p
    Dat van Daryl en die sigaret was echt wel even slikken, vind het zo sneu voor hem :c

Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate.

Ik ben veel te nieuwsgierig, maar ik weet ondertussen ook al wie Aaron is en wat hij komt doen, haha.

Your make-up is terrible

Michonne schreef:
    Ik ben veel te nieuwsgierig, maar ik weet ondertussen ook al wie Aaron is en wat hij komt doen, haha.

En hoe weet jij dat nou weer?

Daryl_Dixon schreef:
    (...)

En hoe weet jij dat nou weer?

Hij komt ook in de comics voor.

Your make-up is terrible

Michonne schreef:
    (...)

Hij komt ook in de comics voor.

en jij heb die dus al gelezen? damnit xD

Daryl_Dixon schreef:
    (...)

en jij heb die dus al gelezen? damnit xD

Neuh, op internet opgezocht. 8D Hypable heeft altijd redelijk snel artikelen over alle tv-series, haha.

Your make-up is terrible

Ik moet echt een keer beginnen aan The Walking Dead, het klinkt altijd zo leuk maar ik vergeet t altijd. :'D
    Stiekem mijn-topic ik dit dus nu zodat ik het blijf zien.

wat was dit ookalweer

Vanavond weer!

Your make-up is terrible

Michonne schreef:
    Vanavond weer!

Ik heb hem al gezien :Y)

Hij is echt leuk en met de plottwist, ben ik erg blij omdat amerika er normaal vol tegen is...

Daryl_Dixon schreef:
    (...)

Ik heb hem al gezien :Y)

Hij is echt leuk en met de plottwist, ben ik erg blij omdat amerika er normaal vol tegen is...

Yesss, ik ook. 8D Maar het is ook zo in de comics, dus ik ben echt blij dat ze zich eraan gehouden hebben en het er niet daarom uitgelaten hebben. Ik ben echt blij met deze aflevering, even geen doden en verdriet, maar wat blijdschap. Ik ben benieuwd naar de volgende!

Your make-up is terrible