• Hier kun je al je frustraties, euforische momenten en hersenspinsels kwijt.

Dus zit je iets dwars? Moet je weer eens zo lang wachten op je trein of bus? Of rijden ze juist zo op tijd dat je er niet meer over kan klagen? Of gaat het juist heel goed? Heb je zojuist ontdekt dat de duivel echt bestaat en vind je dat verbazingwekkend oké?
    Of het leven nou echt helemaal 100% geweldig mooi is of juist even helemaal niet. En wil je dit met de rest van Quizlet delen?

Schrijf het dan hier van je af.
    Voor gevoelige onderwerpen verwijzen wij (de mods) je graag door naar het volgende topic: professionele hulpverlening.
    [Dit bericht dient in ieder lucht—je—hart—topic te blijven staan.]

[ bericht aangepast op 3 sep 2019 - 20:50 ]

I, Tahani Al-Jamil, shall do my level best to make every event too much.

Natuurlijk is Good Omens het grootste fandom op Tumblr dit jaar, maar bijna niemand hier kent het.

Guardian of the Eastern Gate

Ik hoop eeeecht dat ik dit op tijd af krijg.

Feel the fire, but do not succumb to it.

Gister was ik nog gewoon aan het werk en had ik de verantwoordelijkheid over een heel restaurant. Nu zit ik gedwongen op een gesloten afdeling. Iets met bizar?

L.S.H.I.F.O.M.D.W.I.D.H.O. Laughing so hard I fell off my dinosaur, wait, I don't have one

The second phase of your twenties begin when you realize you don't owe men shit.

but do you feel held by him? — does he feel like home to you? ( Anatomy » Midsommar )

It’s fucked to sit between ‘I want to love my body the way it is’ and ‘I want to lose weight’.

I hate myself lol

I don't have scars for you to kiss and tell me it's gonna be alright. I don't have sharp edges that you can touch and tell me I'm still beautiful. I just have scars and pain on the inside, invisible and only for myself. I won't let it out, I promise.

Ugh, why do I feel so bad all of the sudden?

Dit wordt weer een kerst in de kliniek. Tweede jaar op rij. Nu maar duimen dat ik tegen die tijd wat meer vrijheden heb en een verlofbriefje weet te krijgen

L.S.H.I.F.O.M.D.W.I.D.H.O. Laughing so hard I fell off my dinosaur, wait, I don't have one

It feels good to be more careful about choosing my friends, but I know it means I’m gonna have to cut people out of my life that I like and love — but that just aren’t good for me.

I shouldn’t be thinking about this on a Saturday night but here I am.

I hate to be that girl crying on the last bus home but damn, seeing you with another girl really tugged at these cold, paralyzed heartstrings of mine.

you'll probably take her home with you tonight.. have you played her your songs yet? introduced her to your best friends? have you done the things you used to do so well? to me. for me.
    fuckingfuuuuuuck.

[ bericht aangepast op 8 dec 2019 - 1:38 ]

but do you feel held by him? — does he feel like home to you? ( Anatomy » Midsommar )

Had ik maar iemand om de ideeën voor dit verhaal tegenaan te gooien. Ik weet niet waar ik moet beginnen met al dit.

Ah, I love December.

December to—do list:
    • burn broken bridges
    • celebrate Christmas with my family and friends
    • create fresh resolutions for 2020
    • go on a real date
    • meet the upcoming wife of my father
    • start working out (again)

• leave Q. forever

Can Karma kindly back off again, please. I know it's just poetic justice that I'm crying into my glass of Chardonnay right now and he's out there fooling around with other girls, but my god, leave me alone. I did what I thought was right for the both of us, okay?

It’s the end of a decade. I was supposed to celebrate this in Londen, have a good time and leave my mental health problems in the past. But here I am, once again locked up in a mental health ward, Londen is cancelled and a future without mental health problems seems farther away than ever before.