• Yo, misschien heb je deze ooit, vijf jaar geleden ofzo, eens zien passeren. Ik ben er nog steeds mee bezig. Alle afgewerkte hoofdstukken staan momenteel op Wattpad (zie link in bio), maar sinds ik Q opnieuw ontdekt heb, heb ik beslist om de eerste draft hier ook nog eens te posten terwijl ik ermee bezig ben. Voorlopig probeer ik wekelijks de hoofdstukken die al op Wattpad staan hier te uploaden (maar daar ben ik duidelijk al in gefaald). Wanna join me on my first draft shenanigans? Read it, leave a comment, give me feedback (or don't, I'm not your mom). I'm slow as heck but one day I will finish it (famous last words). Klik hier.

Call of the void.

Did you ever have that moment you see something strange? Something that wasn't... quite right. Like a shimmer of darkness in that one stranger's eyes, or a shadow that shouldn't - that couldn't - be there. No?
    Good. Because you don't want to have.
    People are disappearing. Found, weeks later, as tossed-aside, ravaged corpses in trash containers or on river banks. 'Animal attacks,' the news say. 'Cultists on a rampage!' conspiracy-theorists cry. Neither of them are close to the truth, and when news of similar incidents in a certain small town in New Jersey reaches Thorne's ears back in Scotland, he decides it can't be a coincidence. It isn't cultists. It's definitely not animal attacks. And if it is what Thorne fears it is, going over there is the best decision.

The first thing he does when he arrives in Greenstone to try and connect the dots, is not only filling his fridge with Capri Suns, but also blood. You see, Thorne Madison isn't just like any normal teen. He hasn't been for centuries now, but when his dear old friend Helias Vanparys decides Thorne doesn't get to find any dots to connect, he might just get that wonderful teenage-dream experience anyway. High school. Except... he isn't the only weirdo there, and he soon discovers things really aren't all that peachy when the pretty girl he asks to Winter Formal attempts to murder him.

A/N: Credit for the initial inspiration for this story and the characters of Thorne, Fox and Ava go to my dear, dear friend Lies, who is an absolute bae and an amazing writer. We came up with this story together, I just happen to be the one writing it down. The character of Clark belongs to Xanthe, who is also a great writer and an even greater friend.

16+ for explicit violence and mature themes

help

Dem babies

Mhm?

I support this topic :Y)

Also indeed. Dem babies.

Sidera nostra contrahent solem lunamque